News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger72SE

here's my 72 SE - my first project finished this year -   numbers matching, 440 HP, 8 3/4 with 3.23, p/s, p/b, a/c, rear defogger, power windows, map light.   Changed out the clock and am radio for period correct tach and am/fm.   join this new site tonight.

xs29j8Bullitt

Here is a picture of my triple black 1968 Charger...

XS
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

sharpspike

68 383 4 speed, one of the 259. did new quarter skin, trunk & extensions, vinyl top, some frame rail patching and i had to have a pistol grip shifter.

Johnny SixPack

Wow, you guy've have some suh-weet cars!!! 8)

Keep those pix rollin' in everyone! :D

Johnny

p.s. NYCMille, lookin' forward to hearing about the Baer install. As you know, I'm lookin' to follow in your direction with my "69. Have you looked into the Allter"K"tion tubular K-frame and coil over mod?
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

kab69440

Here's a link to some year old ones on scatpack.com Also one from the "as-delivered"

http://www.scatpack.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25373&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

http://www.scatpack.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25302

Here's one from the late door handle swap. And a couple with the 66 rear seats and console
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

XP29F61

Not just a First Gen... One of the first 400 or so Chargers built

Then....

And Now...

And the other First Gen in my life..

Then...

And Now...

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil.  For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base in Kadena, Japan

"If you see a bomb technician running, follow him."
USAF Ammo Troop

http://66-67charger.com

Brock Samson

WoW! Kenny, That is sooo Kewl!! is that color stock!?.

rebby

I have way to many pics to post. I can't even pick out one or two so -> http://charger.rebby.com  ;D
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Charger1970

1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

kab69440

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 18, 2005, 10:03:14 PM
WoW! Kenny, That is sooo Kewl!! is that color stock!?.

Yes, Strat that is the factory correct PR1  Ruddy Red. You know me, if it is not factorycorrect for my car, it will not appear on it now... :P
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

SLIKK 70

This is the smallest pic I have right now, I will post another in a couple days.

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Wakko

Some really good lookin' machines on here.  Not alot of first gens, where are you guys?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

4402tuff4u

Here's pictures of my Charger R/T in the bare a$$ nude. Getting wrinlke removal therapy and a new coat. It's going to take awhile. This body shop is very busy and I dont want them to rush through it. Gives me time to do restore other parts. Will be starting on te 440 soon.
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Finally got "permission" from the Admin to view/attach pics!!

Heres mine if your not sick of it already....

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ctcharger

Brock Samson

THANKS DODGE CHARGER GUY FOR MY NEW AVITAR!!!!!!

Ghoste

Mojo, that is the first time I have seen a pic of your car.  For some reason I thought you had a 69.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Ghoste on July 19, 2005, 12:49:20 PM
Mojo, that is the first time I have seen a pic of your car.   For some reason I thought you had a 69.

nope..i wish i did though. that's a seven-fo'.

those pics are actually fairly recent (about a month old). I decided to push her down  the driveway and give her a nice bath. Motor's still dead though.  :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Khyron on July 19, 2005, 07:19:52 AM
I love that picture   :rock:
Same here! I've gotta get me one of those. ;D

Great looking cars, you guys!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Mojo errr,. Iceman what exactly is wrong with your charger?... shirley it can be fixed, No?.. ???
after all,..  friends don't let friends drive Chevys.  :rotz:

my73charger

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500