News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

Quote from: JT01 on July 03, 2013, 06:36:11 PM
Yep I have the helper springs on there like the ones used on the show. Mines alot nicer than the ones on the show but I wanted to make it as close to what they had on the show I also deleted the side markers rear reverse lights my push bar and roll bar are measurements off a original General I also used a original style air cleaner like the close up General and used with moroso valve covers like the close up car had.

yeah i remember seeing a good shot of the helper springs on the general  when it done a 180 degree turn infront of the camera  think it was in high flying dukes or something , crop dusting ? :shruggy:  i forget , i use to tape them all when i was a kid & freeze frame to study  how many different generals were used etc  , wernt soo easy to freeze fram on a video recorder  back then  , well not soo much detail like on a DVD :scratchchin: :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Bob T

Cheers Guys, it was a fun day out, got to do a few laps in the BBD and a mates 4 spd Daytona so it was a pretty cool day all round  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

perussi

Quote from: Ghoste on June 26, 2013, 09:32:31 AM
Welcome aboard.  Did you find the car in Brazil or import it yourself?

Hi, I imported to Brazil. I found it in craigslist. Originally was 383/727, now will receive a 426 crate and 4 speed. I'm finishing restoring it.

cazz

BE REAL NICE TO SEE SOME PICS ON YOUR NEW INVESTMENT :2thumbs:

Mr. Nice

Almost there, took some longer time then planed, but that is how it is.

Mr.SpeedFreak

At the moment these are the best pics I have of my work in progress. :cheers:

"Hey wait a minute, why aren't you slowing down?" "She doesn't know me very well, does she, Deke?"

'69 Charger R/T SE "Speedfreak" Triple-black street monster in-progress

Ghoste

Always love 69 Charger pics, it looks like you have a nice big working space too.

charge69

You have a lot more room than I did!  Nice looking work-in-progress Charger.  Just keep your head down and going forward!

Mr.SpeedFreak

Yeah with both the cars and people asking me to do bodywork for them I figured a 2,000 square ft shop would be a better place to rent than a little apartment  :lol: so I've got a Charger and Chevelle in the living room but it's a pretty awesome setup  :2thumbs:

And thanks charge69, I've been keeping up a pretty fast pace on it so I'm hoping I'll be able to drive it (primered) to the river a couple times before summer's over :cheers:
"Hey wait a minute, why aren't you slowing down?" "She doesn't know me very well, does she, Deke?"

'69 Charger R/T SE "Speedfreak" Triple-black street monster in-progress

Matthan

My 1969 Charger

Dino

Quote from: Matthan on July 24, 2013, 03:28:16 PM
My 1969 Charger

You're missing a few GL items there!   :icon_smile_big:

Nice looking ride.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JB400

Looks pretty good. :2thumbs:  Not all GL's have to be cookie cutter correct. ;)

Ghoste

I like it a lot better without the push bar (just a personal taste thing).  Its a good looking car.  :2thumbs:

RDR838

Charger_Dart

Nice car & video, thanks for posting it  :drool5:
68 Charger R/T & 68 Dart GT Convertible

chargd72

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

Back N Black

Quote from: RDR838 on July 25, 2013, 10:42:22 AM
No pic but a vid:

http://youtu.be/kjKqvnfIGwA

Cool Vid! love the burn out. I like to lay down rubber when ever the opportunity arises. :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TPR

Very, very Nice. Great camera angles which show off the cars shape.
Keep them coming.
:2thumbs:
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RDR838

Thanks guys!

The music, well, I was trying to find some that would have fit into a relaxed '70s roadmovie but now that you say it... :-X

Dino

Quote from: RDR838 on July 26, 2013, 01:44:13 PM
Thanks guys!

The music, well, I was trying to find some that would have fit into a relaxed '70s roadmovie but now that you say it... :-X

Nothing more relaxing than hearing the exhaust music.  Sweet video nonetheless.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

TPR

Took the Charger out for my first ever fuel stop earlier today. $75 for 45 litres. (12 gallons I think)
After that, my wife got behind the wheel for the first time. Drove it like a professional.
A great afternoon.
TPR
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 440 - UU1 Light Blue Metallic
www.tr440.com

Fred

Looking good mate.  Great to see you taking her out on the road, even if it is via the petrol station.  :2thumbs:    The two go hand in hand.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Bob T

Nice one  :2thumbs:
You'll get used to going to the gas station  :smilielol:    I did . Have done 5400 miles since May 17 last year  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.