News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpdlawdog

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on April 09, 2012, 06:02:04 AM
Quote from: Jderek on April 08, 2012, 01:28:22 AM
Better pic

did you just buy that car? I have seen it on Ebay over the past few years for sale a lot!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,90536.0/topicseen.html
Looks like he just bought it...about time someone bought that car...it was for sale forever! 
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

nvrbdn

seen it for sale for a while in missouri. one mean looking charger. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Jderek

Yeah I bought it...it really is nice...fun to drive too.  I had intentions of buying a new car.  After some thought I figured a classic was way to go.  I can drive it, work on it, show it, rebuild it down the road...and its still a collectable.  Anyhow, that's how I justify it.  Best move in my mind...
'68 Charger, 511" stroker(609hp,688tq), 4speed, 4.56's, 33x21.5 Mickey Thompson ET's.

mpdlawdog

congrads and welcome to the site....looks bad ass! 

Thats how I sold my wife on my charger purchase.....she hates the car now

RIDELIKEHELL

Quote from: mpdlawdog on April 09, 2012, 08:11:42 AM
Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on April 09, 2012, 06:02:04 AM
Quote from: Jderek on April 08, 2012, 01:28:22 AM
Better pic

did you just buy that car? I have seen it on Ebay over the past few years for sale a lot!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,90536.0/topicseen.html
Looks like he just bought it...about time someone bought that car...it was for sale forever! 

I missed this thx mpdlawdog
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

bigez04

Here's my 73 SE.  Grandparents bought it new in 1973 as a 318 car.  Currently has a 360 and is in a slow resto process.

greenpigs

I like the yellow & white combo & hope you keep it. :yesnod:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bigez04

hmm...it's a thought.  I had planned to change it.  But being the factory colors who know.  I also am growing on the idea.
Eric

69finder

SnoPro440

Here are a couple from today.  Had to take it out and try the new-to-me Hurst stick I got from member Oldcarnut on this site.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

BIGBLCK11

:cheers: AWESOME 68!  I see a theme of black.  ;)

jimcharger66

Here's one from today. It's great to be able to go for a ride now that the snow is gone.

hemi o

Me,my 70 and a cool street sign

MaxE48

Here are some pics of my 1970 RT clone I imported into Australia from North Carolina. Had the car one the road now for 6 weeks and enjoying every minute of driving it. Unfortunately, what was advertised was not exactly what turned up.  :shruggy:
I have had to replace or repair most of the steering, rebuild the front brakes, sort out the wiring........ nothing worked, now everything comes on goes off, opens and shuts. The heater core was in a bad way but I pulled it apart last weekend and sorted it. Now have heat  :flame:
The centre console was only sitting in place and in a bad way appearance wise, I recovered it and refitted it properly.
Oh and the real surprise was being told the engine was a 383...........turns out its a '72 400 cubic inch. Not too worried as I read that they can be made to perform. Should give me something to do over the summer. In the mean time I have tidied up the engine bay a little.

Steve P.

Sorry it wasn't as advertised, but it sure looks sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

Dodge Don

Surprising how many 70 Chargers there are in Australia. A couple of Aussie export right hand drive cars as well. :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Steve P. on April 17, 2012, 05:25:12 AM
Sorry it wasn't as advertised, but it sure looks sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!  :2thumbs:

Yeah, I really feel for you folks overseas that import these cars w/o coming over here to look at them.  You really have to wing it.  One of my cars went to Australia & my 'cuda just went to Qatar.   When I advertised them I mentioned folks overseas could be rest assured I was honest in my description.

Some people just don't have a conscience.  Good lookin' rig though.  It seems as though orange colored '70s' are popular over there.  The '70 Bee I sold that went there was burnt orange.

Fred

Quote from: hemi o on April 15, 2012, 01:58:45 AM
Me,my 70 and a cool street sign

I'm surprised no one's knocked that street sign off yet....................FOOD FOR THOUGHT?  :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hemi o

Yea,its crossed my mind :hack: :would look great on my wall,not that I condome stealing :angel:

Fred

Quote from: hemi o on April 18, 2012, 12:06:36 AM
Yea,its crossed my mind :hack: :would look great on my wall,not that I condome stealing :angel:

Neither do I but I sure would like it hanging in my mancave.

mpdlawdog

Got her out for the first time tonight.....thanks everyone who helped :2thumbs:  Finally got the grill and bumper back together (minus the trim)....have the electrical issues somewhat figured out...at least I thought....the temp guage, power windows and the horn quit working tonight...yea...anyway took my daughter to the park and for a long ride through town and around the country side.....pre ride and post ride  ;)

charger chris

here is a pic of my charger
i am a fair person and up frount person and try to help if i can. i love my mopars thats. all i ever owned first car was my 69 charger at the age of 15.

1969 charger Daytona clone
1969 charger sadly stolen
1970 charger rt
1972 road runner clone

Fred

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House