News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

lukedukem

1969 Charger XP29F9B226768
1981 CJ7 I6 258ci
2016 F150, 5.0, FX4, CC

Truebelieverone

Quote from: nvrbdn on March 13, 2012, 07:59:44 AMhere are some old school slots. found this car in a driveway last week.met aaron,(the owner) like this look with to 50's micky thompsons on the old slots. those will look great when cleaned up. :drool5:
I regularly log on and troll this thread and immediately stopped when I saw this pic. I sold that car to Aaron in 04 and it looks exactly the same! I've often wondered if he still  had it. I was a broke kid just a few years out of high school so I dumped all my money in the drive train. It needed some work but God bless that thing ran good.  :o 

nvrbdn

Quote from: Truebelieverone on May 06, 2012, 06:25:24 PM
Quote from: nvrbdn on March 13, 2012, 07:59:44 AMhere are some old school slots. found this car in a driveway last week.met aaron,(the owner) like this look with to 50's micky thompsons on the old slots. those will look great when cleaned up. :drool5:
I regularly log on and troll this thread and immediately stopped when I saw this pic. I sold that car to Aaron in 04 and it looks exactly the same! I've often wondered if he still  had it. I was a broke kid just a few years out of high school so I dumped all my money in the drive train. It needed some work but God bless that thing ran good.  :o 

hey, thats pretty cool. he still has it. try to get out to monster mopar at gateway on the 8th of june weekend and look some of us up. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MaxE48

Quote from: doctor4766 on May 06, 2012, 04:08:50 AM
Looks great. Any exterior shots?
Here are a couple of exterior shots.

Truebelieverone

Quote from: nvrbdn on May 06, 2012, 07:19:21 PM
Quote from: Truebelieverone on May 06, 2012, 06:25:24 PM

hey, thats pretty cool. he still has it. try to get out to monster mopar at gateway on the 8th of june weekend and look some of us up. :2thumbs:
I may try to do that. If I could whip my 70 into driving shape by then I definitely would.

chargd72

Now that the Charger is running for the first time since I've had it, I finally got the fleet together for a photo.

'72 Charger SE 4bbl 318                          '76 Power Wagon 400 W200                                 2011 (attempt at a) Charger

aceofbones

Not my car.
It belongs to my buddy who will be helping me(ie making sure i dont screw up) my build. '70 RT 440 4spd. Its going to be nice having someone at my disposal that has already gone through it! It'll be like having one of you guys in my garage. :icon_smile_big:

1BAD68

472 R/T SE

Quote from: aceofbones on May 08, 2012, 10:16:59 PM
Not my car.
It belongs to my buddy who will be helping me(ie making sure i dont screw up) my build. '70 RT 440 4spd. Its going to be nice having someone at my disposal that has already gone through it! It'll be like having one of you guys in my garage. :icon_smile_big:

Good lookin' ride.  Is it an original 4 gear car?

Are those torq thrust wheels?  If not, may I ask what they are and a side shot please?

Quote from: MaxE48 on May 06, 2012, 03:06:34 AM
Some pics of my Charger's engine bay as it has progressed over the last few months.

Love those valve covers.  I put a set of those on my 'cuda last year.  Mine didn't have a coating so I could polish them up into a chrome shine.

Cool as hell dipstick too. 

Your personalization looks good.    :2thumbs:

aceofbones

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 10, 2012, 08:35:13 PM

Are those torq thrust wheels?  If not, may I ask what they are and a side shot please?

It is a matching #s, original 4 spd car. The photos, like always, don't do it justice.

As for the wheels i cant say for sure, i've never taken a really good look at them. I know they're American Racing. I'll see him tomorrow so i'll ask him. I'll take some pics once the car is put back together. The pictures I posted i took while it was sitting on the side of the road after a connecting rod let loose and took out the top end a couple days ago while we were out for a cruise. The block is currently at the machine shop getting sorted out.

I'll let you know what wheels they are.

Cheers.

dojjan99

1BAD68

Good gosh almighty! That's a tire smoking maniac!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: dojjan99 on May 11, 2012, 02:00:02 PM
No pic but movie do not now where to put them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjKm35wZXZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ4LcxJJ1s0

Pt. 2, the 2nd video, after the laughter from the orange Chebby that's obviously not running right trying to smoke 'em, from :58 on is now my favorite video on You Tube.

I think it's absolutely cooler than shit when a car, (in this case even better since it's an automatic) screeches the tires while rolling along & then hits a 2nd gear chirp.  

PURE AWESOMENESS (is that even a word?) in my book.   :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:

dojjan99

Next time a give the 3gear to, it is a Charger and we can do:)  sorry for my spelling  :icon_smile_big:

472 R/T SE

It'll catch a 3rd too?...damn man, that's impressive.  A lot of work done to the transmission?  What stage is the shift kit?  Driveline loop?

The last '70 Charger I had would get a 3rd chirp, but it was a 4 speed & the conditions had to be just right.  It was restored back to factory & was all #'s matching so I didn't do very many power/speed shifts.  As you know, 1st to 2nd was way easier to maneuver vs. the 2nd to 3rd so I was way more apprehensive about trying it.

Don't worry about your spelling, it's better than a lot of average Americans.   ;)

dojjan99

Apparently there are 500 stroker with a sipack works for me. and a cam 509 ... nice idle ...... but  its a triple black facktory r / t car. I like.....

472 R/T SE

Is that the Mopar Performance .509?  I ran a .509 behind a 727 in a convertible.  With the auto, it needs lots of stall & deep gears.  I had the gears, 3:91's, just not enough stall.

But yeah, the idle sounded awesome.

dojjan99

Have no stal in mine. but I should have it, when the engine is starting to work in about 4000varv I have to fix it ..

Bob T

Quote from: dojjan99 on May 11, 2012, 07:46:26 PM
Apparently there are 500 stroker with a sipack works for me. and a cam 509 ... nice idle ...... but  its a triple black facktory r / t car. I like.....

Makes good power, nice set of 11's  :icon_smile_big:
and Welcome  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

aceofbones

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 10, 2012, 08:35:13 PM

Are those torq thrust wheels?  If not, may I ask what they are and a side shot

They are indeed torq thrusts. Haven't got anymore pics yet, the car is still up on the lift.

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE