News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

Chippa

One of the last looks before she gets some fresh coats

1970Moparmann

Chippa, start a restoration thread so we can see each step you are going through. :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Chippa

Yep for sure will start up a thread, i wasnt going to put up any pics until i had it all done but i cant help myself!!!

And Fred yes its a great feeling seeing it starting to move forward thats for sure

Chippa

Patronus

looks like a city parking permit, a bit out of date. Would be cool if it were the year of the car tho..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Patronus

new wheels:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Chippa

Dino

Quote from: doctor4766 on May 22, 2012, 05:40:52 PM
Your Charger looks fantastic Dino  :2thumbs:

Thanks Doc!  That orange monster of yours ain't too shabby either.   :2thumbs:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

doctor4766

Quote from: Dino on May 24, 2012, 08:55:04 PM
Quote from: doctor4766 on May 22, 2012, 05:40:52 PM
Your Charger looks fantastic Dino  :2thumbs:

Thanks Doc!  That orange monster of yours ain't too shabby either.   :2thumbs:
:cheers:
Gotta love a '69

472 R/T SE

Patronus, looking at your avatar I always just took for granted you were a youngin', ( :rotz: < Me for judging).  Sure your signature is loaded up, but it's been proven people aren't always honest.
Nothing at all negative.  I used to do stuff that could have been stereotyped, like skateboarding.
That's a beautiful black ride you have.  One of the few times those wheels fit what they're under, fine job.   :Twocents: :Twocents:   :thumbs:

Musicman

Took the old girl out for a drive today... Pulled it out of the garage, did a quick refresh of all the vitals and fired her up. It's been at least a couple of years since I've had it out. Felt great getting behind the wheel and heading up the road again!  :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Musicman on May 25, 2012, 07:28:08 PM
Took the old girl out for a drive today... Pulled it out of the garage, did a quick refresh of all the vitals and fired her up. It's been at least a couple of years since I've had it out. Felt great getting behind the wheel and heading up the road again!  :2thumbs:

:o  Couple years??? Man, I try to find every excuse to take mine out, can't imagine how hard it's going to be if I ever tear her apart for a restore.  :-\

Looking GOOD!!  :coolgleamA:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Fred

She's a real beauty. Don't know how you can resist driving her for so long.

Patronus

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on May 25, 2012, 03:07:42 AM

Patronus, looking at your avatar I always just took for granted you were a youngin', ( :rotz: < Me for judging).  Sure your signature is loaded up, but it's been proven people aren't always honest.
Nothing at all negative.  I used to do stuff that could have been stereotyped, like skateboarding.
That's a beautiful black ride you have.  One of the few times those wheels fit what they're under, fine job.   :Twocents: :Twocents:   :thumbs:

I surprise a lot of people. 42 n' faster that most I reckon. Im a bit broken at the moment, but I can smell those woods calling...
:mcride:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Musicman

Sometimes life just gets in the way, and keeps you from doing the things you really want to do. I haven't been fishing or hunting in ages. Haven't really played my guitars either.... work, work, work, work, work.... I've had a couple of side projects going to keep me busy when I'm not at work, but thats all 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there.
Either way, the Charger has been waiting for a trip to the shop for some cosmetic work, fresh paint, and a few upgrades... like that 6-Pack I was working on a while back. At the moment, that engine is running on a test stand that I built fairly recently... a test bed for some of the new toys that will be going into the Charger. I think I'm going to take the Charger out again tomorrow... I'm going to head for the White Mountains up there in the great state of NH, maybe spend the weekend... One last journey for the Charger before she goes in for a makeover.

Fred

Sounds good..............enjoy the ride.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

have a great cruise and enjoy the weekend. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Darkman

Quote from: Patronus on May 24, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
new wheels:

:drool5:  :drool5:  :drool5:

That is sex on wheels.

May have to rethink mine now  :think: Never thought about black rims with a black car!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

SmashingPunkFan

Quote from: Fred on May 25, 2012, 08:33:08 PM

She's a real beauty. Don't know how you can resist driving her for so long.

I agree :)

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

SmashingPunkFan

Some great progress over the weekend.
Projects:

Fred

SmashingPunkFan

Projects:

Fred