News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on December 19, 2012, 10:23:42 PM
Quote from: 68hardchargerrt on December 19, 2012, 07:02:57 PM
one more
Looks like you "applied" some "rubberized undercoating" on those rear quarters before putting it away for winter.   ;)

Rustproofing compound supplied by Mr BFG  :2thumbs:

Nice 68 Mate  :coolgleamA:

One from a car display/end of year bbq put on by our wholesaler, me and a mates GL and another mates 70 500
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

68hardchargerrt

WOW!  I do love General lees, but that black 68 R/T of yours is incredible looking!  Always wanted a Black 68.

Cheers everyone,
Greg.
"If you ain't breaking stuff, you ain't driving it right"  Carroll Shelby

Chippa

Cold snap on Wednesday here  :lol:

Plus whats wrong with the below  pic???

P.S cool Pics BobT

marshallfry01

I love the General Lee, but I don't like that push bar at all... When I get a general it prolly won't get a push bar.
1969 Charger 383/auto
1969 Charger R/T 440/auto (waiting to be restored)
1972 Chevelle SS clone 383 sbc
1959 Chevy Apache short bed stepside
1968 Charger (glorified parts car)
Yes, I know I have too many cars. My wife reminds me daily.

sardillim

I hate to go against the grain here but I hate the General Lee,   every time I see one it reminds me of how many of these beautiful  cars were destroyed!!!

Bob T

:lol: Get over it man , accept it for what it is , just part of Charger history
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

nvrbdn

yea, we took a vote and decided that if a guy spends his own money on the car he is allowed to choose the paint scheme of his choice. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: sardillim on December 30, 2012, 06:12:45 PM
I hate to go against the grain here but I hate the General Lee,   every time I see one it reminds me of how many of these beautiful  cars were destroyed!!!
Can we keep the peace in this thread, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaasseeeeeeeeeeee????!!!!

mauve66

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 30, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
yea, we took a vote and decided that if a guy spends his own money on the car he is allowed to choose the paint scheme of his choice. :yesnod:

i need to print this and re-post when mine is done.............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mauve66

after going through 3 relatives with cancer, 1 dead furnance/ac unit and a pay cut at work i finally said the hell with it and did some Mary work this weekend
ripped out the vital organs of my mistress so she's pissed but the wife is smiling some more.................... :rotz:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

getting the car high enough to get the trans out was interesting but i finally  did it, i don't remember how i got it under there back in 2002 but it wasn't like this i remember now.......... :shruggy:

of course i used a floor jack back then and trying to balance the trans with the GV unit on it as i lifted it into place wasn't fun either
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Patronus

No other car on this site makes me want to come over and help as much as yours. Just diggin that 1st gen wing..
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

472 R/T SE

What in the heck are you doing to that car?  I thought it was nice before all this.

I thought you were just changing the oil?   ;)

mauve66

Quote from: Patronus on December 31, 2012, 10:19:25 PM
No other car on this site makes me want to come over and help as much as yours. Just diggin that 1st gen wing..

i hope you still like it when its done, thanks

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 31, 2012, 10:56:16 PM
What in the heck are you doing to that car?  I thought it was nice before all this.

I thought you were just changing the oil?   ;)

that's how it started out.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: no really.... this is the 4th time in almost 20 years its been apart, this last time it started with a bad starter.....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

STIG

A few shots taken just before the sun went down - first one is just a comparison for me:

1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee', 440 Six-Pack, Genuine Big Block, R/T SE

From way down South in the land of Kiwis.

tan top

Quote from: STIG on January 02, 2013, 01:13:40 AM
A few shots taken just before the sun went down - first one is just a comparison for me:

:coolgleamA:  awesome looking GL  :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

TruckDriver

Quote from: tan top on January 02, 2013, 05:07:47 AM
Quote from: STIG on January 02, 2013, 01:13:40 AM

:coolgleamA:  awesome looking GL  :yesnod:

X2  :cheers: :2thumbs:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dino

There was something odd about this GL but couldn't put my finger on it.  Now I see, it's the raised white letters. 

Very clean looking GL.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

STIG

Cheers guys  :cheers:

Sorry, who's Time? I'm not sure if it is his? It has came from Florida if he's from there  :shruggy:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: STIG on January 02, 2013, 03:54:53 PM
Cheers guys  :cheers:

Sorry, who's Time? I'm not sure if it is his? It has came from Florida if he's from there  :shruggy:

Changed it. I meant "Tom"
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

STIG

Ah, fair enough, that makes more sense  :lol: I don't actually know who we bought it off over in the States, personally.

khodne

After five years It's almost done.

jar1292

Mauve I haven't seen nothing of your car but in your avatar. post some pics of it out of the garage when it was not napping! Please.... I possibly could search for it but I am sure others would like to see too!
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...