News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

GPULLER

Mauve haven't seen your car for awhile, looks great!  I hope your going to keep it the same color, love it with those Torque Thrusts.

71_Charger_R/T

STIG, What......Do you jack your car up and turn the tires so the raised white letters are always in the same position for every picture?  Now that's getting a little to meticulous!

STIG

Quote from: 71_Charger_R/T on January 05, 2013, 08:29:07 AM
STIG, What......Do you jack your car up and turn the tires so the raised white letters are always in the same position for every picture?  Now that's getting a little to meticulous!

Haha! I wouldn't have even picked that up! I'm a pedantic detailer, but not even I'm that meticulous  :lol:
1969 Dodge Charger 'General Lee', 440 Six-Pack, Genuine Big Block, R/T SE

From way down South in the land of Kiwis.

greenpigs

My backwoods ass learned a new word today---pedantic.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Musicman

Hey Mauve... I'm glad to see your back at it again. :2thumbs:

mauve66

Quote from: jar1292 on January 04, 2013, 09:36:08 PM
Mauve I haven't seen nothing of your car but in your avatar. post some pics of it out of the garage when it was not napping! Please.... I possibly could search for it but I am sure others would like to see too!

no wing from many years ago

and today Mary got shoved outside so i could change the cats/02 sensors on the wife's concorde, i thought she would be light with EVERYTHING removed but she's still a hefty b!!ch.  we rolled her out into the driveway on the dollies thinking we could stop her anywhere we wanted, but we couldn't, got her stopped with the front end in the street and the back tires on the curb.  I don't know how we are going to get her back in the garage
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

mauve66

Quote from: Musicman on January 05, 2013, 07:31:37 PM
Hey Mauve... I'm glad to see your back at it again. :2thumbs:

they say that turtle really did win the race....... eventually,  so call me turtle...............
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

Patronus

I really dig it. What color were you thinking on the wing?
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

mauve66

i've never seen a rear stripe that works for me on a 1st gen so i'm thinking more of a black bottom from the rear of the front wheelwell angled up to the top of the wing and a mauve top, but haven't learned photoshop yet to see what it would look like, more of a faded edge from black to mauve instead of a hard line (i've seen alot of custom pickups this way but can't find a good photo right now).  then i would paint/powdercoat the spokes on the wheels to match the paint in that location, mauve for the fronts and black for the rears and leave the polished lip.  hood and scoop would be mauve also

probably more of an 70-80's paint job than most peoples current tastes but its still a ways off for right now.  all my planning before thanksgiving has gone down the toilet.  Life gets in the way for everybody so i guess i'm not special

tonight will be the first time since Aug 95 that Mary has had to spend the night outside
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

FlatbackFanatic

Its looking real good Mauve, I see you shaved the door handles too. Is that a home made wing? Or did you modify a real wing?
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

mauve66

took one of Danes's aluminum ones and S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D it  about 3 inches

funny thing is he stopped selling them right after i posted a pic of it............................. :icon_smile_blackeye:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

PlainfieldCharger

Quote from: mauve66 on January 06, 2013, 07:37:42 PM
Mauve I haven't seen nothing of your car but in your avatar. post some pics of it out of the garage when it was not napping! Please.... I possibly could search for it but I am sure others would like to see too!

and today Mary got shoved outside so i could change the cats/02 sensors on the wife's concorde, i thought she would be light with EVERYTHING removed but she's still a hefty b!!ch.  we rolled her out into the driveway on the dollies thinking we could stop her anywhere we wanted, but we couldn't, got her stopped with the front end in the street and the back tires on the curb.  I don't know how we are going to get her back in the garage

:drool5: :drool5: Love the color and wheel combo. Sweet!

greenpigs

I don't see anything wrong with the before picture. :Twocents:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

darryn smith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyjyimTMT9Y

Hello, just joined forum, pictures of my 68 charger at our local drag strip on street tyres... dazza

JB400

First off, welcome aboard :cheers:  Nice ride, what's your best time as of date?

darryn smith

Thanks for the welcome, 10.90 130mph crosses the line at 5ooo rpm so hardly working, no nitrous.Is street reg and drive as much as possible, bought it 1988 came from California, built engine, auto diff, panel and paint int wiring and rhd conversion all at home in shed.....dazza

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

mauve66

Quote from: greenpigs on January 07, 2013, 11:10:30 PM
I don't see anything wrong with the before picture. :Twocents:

you know the story, wanted just a "little" bit more....................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

bobs66440

The tennis balls are a good idea. I just ripped my pants the other day on the DS bracket... I suppose I'm lucky it wasn't skin...

mauve66

Quote from: bobs66440 on January 10, 2013, 09:43:48 AM

The tennis balls are a good idea. I just ripped my pants the other day on the DS bracket... I suppose I'm lucky it wasn't skin...

it took some skin and blood to remember to do it :icon_smile_blackeye:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

Quote from: FlatbackFanatic on January 06, 2013, 10:00:55 PM
Its looking real good Mauve, I see you shaved the door handles too. Is that a home made wing? Or did you modify a real wing?

also filled trunk/door locks, antenna hole and moving the fuel filler to the trunk medallion spot (thanks to Ghoste for that idea)
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

The70RT

Quote from: khodne on January 04, 2013, 09:17:29 PM
After five years It's almost done.

Sweet, nice to see a factory orange car without a big ass number on the side of it  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FlatbackFanatic

Wow, your really going to town on it. Great job. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN