News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plumcrazy1970

How about a picture of my 1st mopar 1967 ply satellite gtx want to be. :2thumbs:
2012 dodge ram  1970 charger R/T 440-six pack

68killerbee

Here's a few of our 73 Charger we're fixing up.  Its actually all down to bare metal now and is sitting in our "paint booth". Now just have to do body work and paint.  Interior is redone and just sitting in our basement.
Rallye 400 4 speed all numbers matching.
Blue with blue interior and black stripes.  Hopefully will have it all back together by this summer, but that is what we said last year.....

1carcrazyguy

hmmm...:scratchchin: ....  Do you need a fresh B5 73 hood for that car??  :smilielol:  Just giving you a hard time!  Your 73 looks like a solid project!  :2thumbs: 

68killerbee

Ya, previous owner I guess was going to start restoring the car.  Stripped the hood of paint and that was it, so it was pretty rusty(heavy surface rust).  I was never really a fan of these style b body's, but this one has grown on me a lot.  I think it helps that it doesn't have the "opera" windows, don't care for those very much.

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: 68killerbee on February 24, 2013, 12:31:33 AM
Ya, previous owner I guess was going to start restoring the car.  Stripped the hood of paint and that was it, so it was pretty rusty(heavy surface rust).  I was never really a fan of these style b body's, but this one has grown on me a lot.  I think it helps that it doesn't have the "opera" windows, don't care for those very much.

Big block 4 spd......always  :2thumbs:

ScatPacker

Here are a few pics of my 72 Charger 383ci auto. building a 440 for the little guy, plan on putting a full vinyl roof and R/T Tail lights this spring.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ralley72

Quote from: 68killerbee on February 24, 2013, 12:13:53 AM
Here's a few of our 73 Charger we're fixing up.  Its actually all down to bare metal now and is sitting in our "paint booth". Now just have to do body work and paint.  Interior is redone and just sitting in our basement.
Blue with blue interior and black stripes.  Hopefully will have it all back together by this summer, but that is what we said last year.....

Like your 73 Rallye,Hope you can get it ready for the summer. Did it come from the factory with buckets and console or bench?

Mike
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

TruckDriver

Quote from: ScatPacker on February 25, 2013, 04:14:56 PM
Here are a few pics of my 72 Charger 383ci auto. building a 440 for the little guy, plan on putting a full vinyl roof and R/T Tail lights this spring.

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: The way it is. Personally, I would leave the vinyl top off of it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

mikeydf14

I agree TruckDriver. It's awesome without the vinyl top!  Stands out all nice and shiny black!

68killerbee

Quote from: ralley72 on February 25, 2013, 06:08:42 PM
Quote from: 68killerbee on February 24, 2013, 12:13:53 AM

Like your 73 Rallye,Hope you can get it ready for the summer. Did it come from the factory with buckets and console or bench?

Mike

It's actually buckets with no console.  I have a pistol grip in my 68 super bee, talk about a world of difference in shifting.  The throw on my super bee is huge compared to the charger.  I've been in and out of the hospital that past month, but once I get home I'll try to post up a picture of the fender tag.  It should look really good once it's done, can't wait. It will probably be what my mom drives unless they sell it to put towards their retirement savings for a farm in Illinois.  It was too good of a deal to pass up when I found it in 2006.

Kenneth

Quote from: ScatPacker on February 25, 2013, 04:14:56 PM
damm - good looking Charger !
best regards

Kenneth

Gazza.fox440

Im trying to upload here lol
2 down 1 to go... 70 Challenger please babe for Xmas

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Gazza.fox440

Quote from: Gazza.fox440 on March 01, 2013, 02:38:29 PM
Im trying to upload here lol
Mick & nics big day and note the Grooms ride, A 1935 Dodge herse... Was 41 degrees and they made me sit idling for 5 mins "Glad nobody saw the radiator spit BIGTIME" Xmas day 2010 finally solved overheating issue with twin thermos.. Yeehaaa

Gazza.fox440

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on March 01, 2013, 02:42:58 PM
Nice Charger Gazza!!
[Thank you... Its a ridgy didge one BUT restored so its not original However have all tags and original factory build sheet. Was stolen in 79 and used for a robbery then didnt see rebirthing till some guy found it in 92 in a paddock and started rebuilding when I tried to buy his 68 426, Anyway he decided to keep the 68 Hemi car and sold me this to fund the 426 rebuild :)
]

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Gazza.fox440

Thanks all... Glad to be here MoPar friends

Gazza.fox440

My dog Hemi has her own 1935 "custom" Dodge I tried to turn into a kennel

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Gazza.fox440

Gazza.fox440

and the wreck that is on its way to a new life here in Oz, Needs to be put back right from when it arrived on our shores or whatever the hell happened to it ?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.