News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Quote from: JamieZ on September 27, 2013, 09:02:20 PM
Just picked up a 68 from MI yesterday and then took it on a 200 mile "Danger Ride" to get it home:

The first picture shows the color more accurately

Is this the Detroit car?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

JamieZ

Yes it was purchased from the Detroit area (Royal Oaks/Berkley)

Ghoste

Dan (8 wheeler), those redlines look great on that car.

8WHEELER

Quote from: Ghoste on September 28, 2013, 03:35:39 PM
Dan (8 wheeler), those redlines look great on that car.

Thanks, I thought they would look bigger, so I also have a set of red lines and magnums 15x8 275/60 and 15x7 245/60
to fill up the wheel wells. Have not put them on the blue one yet, but I have that combo on my red 68.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Ghoste

They do look better, the other car is awesome but I will admit that the big tires just match the aggressive styling so well.

nvrbdn

my charger made it to a car show today. :2thumbs: the second pic is of me and my daughter.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

driving to the show.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Wow Dan.  I didn't know the blue car was done. 

I like the red car with the rwl tires.  It's a damn good lookin car either way.  They all are.  A collection for all to be envious of.   :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

I've had it, I'm done.  I just spent 30 minutes trying to find your resto. thread Curtis.  I didn't know your car was done?  I would have thought that I would have seen it by now, apparently your car isn't legal in Washington state?

8WHEELER

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on September 28, 2013, 09:59:44 PM
Wow Dan.  I didn't know the blue car was done. 

I like the red car with the rwl tires.  It's a damn good lookin car either way.  They all are.  A collection for all to be envious of.   :2thumbs:

Hey Mike, congrats on your win at Sunbust, always a sweet show.

Well the blue charger is a interesting talk. It is back in Oak Harbor, getting over 20 flaws and other things in the paint fixed.
Still can't believe he brought it back to me thinking it was done   :shruggy:  the antenna hole was drilled six inch's to
far forward, so he has to do the hole fender again. Also the fresh engine needs to come out soon to work on the
bottom end. Also it will not run under 230, so it can't drive more than a couple miles as is, or it pisses out the over flow.
We have done the usual repairs to try and fix the problem, but with no change. The engine has been in and running for over
a year, so its not to tight anymore.

I am happy we got the color right at least, he is just a one man shop, with a part time helper.

Same guy that painted my wife's gold charger, and it only had a couple problems, so not sure why
he dropped the ball so bad on this one.

Dan

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

fy469rtse

Quote from: Ghoste on September 26, 2013, 09:14:01 PM
Love the color. Thanks , really would have loved to do her black , but found a pristine area of paint to match in modern two pack , plus they are all black over here

Fred

Quote from: fy469rtse on September 29, 2013, 06:09:41 AM
Love the color. Thanks , really would have loved to do her black , but found a pristine area of paint to match in modern two pack , plus they are all black over here

That's a lie.  :icon_smile_big: There's one red, one blue and one green as well.  :nana:    :lol:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

911signalusa

Thanks for the compliments on our Dodge Charger demo vehicle. If you guys (and gals) ever have any questions about emergency lights and the chargers let us know. We also have a whole series of emergency vehicle light installation videos on our YouTube channel. 911 Signal USA's YouTube channel. In this series, our installation expert, Mike, is installing a variety of emergency lights on our Charger. Even better, each video goes through steps slowly and accurately so others can install their own warning lights.
Chris D. - Owner, 911SignalUSA.com
http://www.911signalusa.com
Visit us for deals on LED light bars, visor lights, beacons, sirens, and other emergency vehicle warning equipment.

nvrbdn

but all of our chargers are old. they wouldnt look good with all the lights flashing. we would think we were pulling ourself's over. :smilielol:

that is one heck of a neat light display though. our local law enforcement all drive the chargers also. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

It's pretty easy to accomplish this feat Dan since I don't know of anyone with 3 1968s' but you by far have the 3 nicest '68s' I know of.  Could you imagine if Patricia's car was originally white.  That'd be pretty cool.

There's some guy across the river who just finished up an 8 year resto on his 1 of 74 383-2 4 gear '68 Charger.  Original green car that he painted black, imagine that.  ;)
From the pix on this site, he's done a very, very nice job on it.

1974dodgecharger

hey I know that car...... :2thumbs:
Quote from: JamieZ on September 27, 2013, 09:02:20 PM
Just picked up a 68 from MI yesterday and then took it on a 200 mile "Danger Ride" to get it home:

The first picture shows the color more accurately

fy469rtse

Quote from: Fred on September 29, 2013, 08:16:50 PM
Quote from: fy469rtse on September 29, 2013, 06:09:41 AM

That's a lie.  :icon_smile_big: There's one red, one blue and one green as well.  :nana:    :lol: never seen any other colour on the new ones getting built , my old car triple green , actually never saw ny other colour except fo stock white 500 70

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

472 R/T SE

Quote from: RIDELIKEHELL on October 02, 2013, 07:38:19 AM
nvrbdn ...looking good!

:iagree:              Yeah, what he said.  Nice touch on the '70 to '68 stripe.

8WHEELER

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 01, 2013, 10:54:52 PM
It's pretty easy to accomplish this feat Dan since I don't know of anyone with 3 1968s' but you by far have the 3 nicest '68s' I know of.  Could you imagine if Patricia's car was originally white.  That'd be pretty cool.

There's some guy across the river who just finished up an 8 year resto on his 1 of 74 383-2 4 gear '68 Charger.  Original green car that he painted black, imagine that.  ;)
From the pix on this site, he's done a very, very nice job on it.

Well Pattys car does have a white top   :yesnod:  so kind of close.

Black 68 383 4sp car? don't recal ever hearing anything about that car, maybe you will see it some day.

nge

Here is mine (hers really)
thanks to everyone on this sight for your help and advice!

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L