News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Did you restore the 69?  Looks great.  I'm sure the 68 will look just as good as well. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

Ghoste

1st_charger

yes the 69 took me 10 years to build, I started on it when I was in college. figuring on 20 years for the 68 with kids and all but I'm not in a big hurry love having it there to work on. thanks.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

1974dodgecharger

I never get tired looking at other peoples charger  :2thumbs:

bakerhillpins

Quote from: 1st_charger on October 13, 2013, 08:38:25 AM
pic 2

Man do I love non vinyl top Chargers.   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Sweet ride you got there and nice work on the 68!  :2thumbs:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on October 14, 2013, 06:44:15 AM
pic 2

Man do I love non vinyl top Chargers.   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Sweet ride you got there and nice work on the 68!  :2thumbs:

Agreed!  As much as I love my car, when resto time comes around the top is going for good.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: bakerhillpins on October 14, 2013, 06:44:15 AM
pic 2

same here baker man non vinly looks so cool I been contemplating taking mine off, but then I would have to probably respray it again...then I said it forget..maybe next charger.

Dodge Don

My brother finally gave me some pictures off his phone.....Chargers at the hotel in Carlisle

And one from a local cruise night.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Dodge Don on October 15, 2013, 08:11:01 PM
My brother finally gave me some pictures off his phone.....Chargers at the hotel in Carlisle

That's a cool side picture of the Charger's rears.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Ghoste

Fred

sweet318

Here's my '68 in front of the oldest standing depot in Washington state - Dayton,WA.  Small block but big enjoyment!

Take care,
-JL

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

riivattu440

Hi Everybody!

I'm a newbie. Here's my 1970 Charger R/T V-code beauty. I'm from Finland and very eager to get to know everything possible on these cars and people who proudly own them. I'm looking forward to buying some parts and generally exchanging experiences. There's an awful lot for me to learn not being very much of a grease monkey myself. The site's absolutely awesome and I'm over the moon browsing here. Thank you for accepting me to the Forum!! Thank you for existing!!

all the best, kimmo from finland
it's a very short life so let's try & enjoy ourselves

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

riivattu440

pics, maybe :)
it's a very short life so let's try & enjoy ourselves

Ghoste

Nice car and welcome.  You just have to love the all business look of the pistol grip with no console.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mopar Nut

charge69

riivatu440: Beautiful Charger and welcome here. Lots of knowledge here so ..... ask away and there will be someone to answer your questions, whatever they might be!

Carl

dual fours

11:35 and all is well in Finland. Nice Charger, thanks for the photos and welcome to the pack, you will learn a lot here.

Is your radio antenna missing?

PS, send more photos, please.
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Fred

Welcome aboard riivattu440.  :cheers:
Those were my exact sentiments when I first found this forum. I couldn't believe my luck. So much information. I learnt plenty. And have stuck around ever since. This is the place to be.

Patronus

:icon_smile_big:

I should apologize for the dust, into storage.  :rotz:
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE