News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieZ

A few days of above freezing weather and I just had to work on the car:

Repaired/restored grille back in place!

nvrbdn

neat little garage there. looks like it works great. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Laxy

71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

tubedriver

Quote from: JMF on December 22, 2013, 03:30:39 PM
My 68

AWESOME!
Matches my Harley!!
Wonder what Flat Red would look like???

SYCO_500

THE DFA CHARGER  (the dont f around charger)

Finn

Quote from: SYCO_500 on February 25, 2014, 09:57:57 PM
here is myn from Australia

Wow :o I for one have to see more photos of this! Excellent stance and wheel width. Love the scoop too. Very nice!! :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Ghoste

cazz

Do the back tires rub with that set up??? looks  :coolgleamA:

nvrbdn

i agree, need more pic's with all the angles. very nice. :drool5:

oh, and welcome to the group. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BIGBLCK11

:2thumbs:  Cool car Syco!  I was debating on that same wheel combo for my 70.  I just had not seen them on anything other than t-buckets, fender-less street rods and straight-axle setups.  I would also love to see some more angles of your car.

bulleteater

wow you guys have some beautiful cars!! I'm jealous!
Brant

Godsmack635

Plum Crazy 68

Taken with my work camera which made the color look dark.

bulleteater

Finally got my car out of the garage! It's nothing like you guys car's
Brant

Ghoste

bulleteater

Brant

JB400

Same color as mine was factory wise. :2thumbs:  Are you planning on keeping it the same color? :popcrn:

bulleteater

Well I was thinking of changing the color when I first bought it but I'm thinking I like the gold.. What color did you go with? Did yours have green interior also?
Brant

JB400

I haven't made the decision to change it yet, but a previous owner painted the entire car yellow, bumpers and trim included :P  There are parts of the gold that still peek through where it wasn't properly prepped.  Mine is also a hardtop instead of having the vinyl.

My car also had the green interior, but most of it has been switched to black 68 interior.   I doubt that I'll go back with the green interior.  If I keep the gold paint, it'll have a tan interior.

I've only seen one other gold 2nd gen.  It was 68 with a 318, black vinyl roof, with a silver tail panel, and white interior.

bulleteater

Oh man! I'm sorry to hear that.. Sounds like the previous owner had other plans.. That's kind of why I'm thinking I'll stay with the gold not to mention all the work that goes with it lol are you going to put the vinyl top back on your car? I would like to put a new vinyl on my car but I'm afraid I would screw it up and I don't know anybody that does that kind of work..  I'm not sure I know what a 2nd gen is..
Brant

JB400

Mine never had a vinyl top.  It's a hardtop.  Good thing too, little rust around the rear window :woohoo: :woohoo:

bulleteater

Haha yeah that's true! I have a little rust also but it's only seen the garage walls for ever it seems
Brant