News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodge Don

Quote from: fy469rtse on September 01, 2014, 06:28:36 PM
Don , not picking on it , one of my favorite cars on here,
its just when there close to perfect that any oddity will stand out, just plain nice evil sitting there :2thumbs:

No offense taken. The bumper alignment drives me nuts...I often ask others at a show.."see anything odd about the front end".....more often than not they don't see it but to me it sticks out like a sore thumb. I've spent a fair amount of time measuring all the points in the front and the only thing that doesn't line up is the bumper....a smidge too high on passenger side. If you have ever had to install and align a 70 bumper assembly you know what a PITA they are.

68pplcharger

Quote from: Dodge Don on September 01, 2014, 06:38:21 PM
Quote from: fy469rtse on September 01, 2014, 06:28:36 PM
Don , not picking on it , one of my favorite cars on here,
its just when there close to perfect that any oddity will stand out, just plain nice evil sitting there :2thumbs:

No offense taken. The bumper alignment drives me nuts...I often ask others at a show.."see anything odd about the front end".....more often than not they don't see it but to me it sticks out like a sore thumb. I've spent a fair amount of time measuring all the points in the front and the only thing that doesn't line up is the bumper....a smidge too high on passenger side. If you have ever had to install and align a 70 bumper assembly you know what a PITA they are.
I feel you pain with my 68... I just went through hours of alignment for my hood as well. finally got it and marked it

fy469rtse

nah looks fine Don, again georgous car ,  :2thumbs:
Its the rears that are a pain

don duick

I had problems with the front end of my 70 charger. It looked like it was twisted. The driver side fender sat about a 1/4 inch lower. To move the fender up, I had to enlarge the holes where it bolts onto the radiator support. Now my valance panel lines up. I also removed the front bar and filed out all 4 holes to be able to adjust it straight. Took me about 6 hours to get it right.

Artur

Artur

Nick5420

My 74 at the local Cruz in.

Grim Jhaixus

^^^    :2thumbs:

That's more like it! Damn these cars just do it for me.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

cragarss

Quote from: 808cuda on February 05, 2014, 01:48:19 AM
Quote from: cragarss on August 20, 2011, 03:56:25 PM
Greetings from Serbia. Here is some pics of my QQ1 '68.

I'm in love! I love Keystone Klassics but their offsets appear to conflict the fit on Chargers. Anyone know what size and offset these are? Also noticed it's got the discontinued MT N50's too :(

Hello 808cuda. :)
These are E-T Mags, model Black Spoke from 70's, 15x10 with 5'' BS. These are similar to Keystone Klassic, but rare to find, especially this backspace. I saw many times 15x10 w/ 4'' BS, but those with 5'' BS appears to be very rare. These are NOS, i bought few sets on ebay years ago. The only way to fit stock height Charger with N50-15 is 15x10 with 5'' BS. They fit perfect. 

tcs69rt

"Life ain't easy when you rode the short bus."

RIDELIKEHELL

A fella I met at MOPARFEST that is working in our area for a while got out to a show on Sunday  finally :2thumbs: 68 & 67.....
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

WHITE AND RED 69

Here's a recent shot of mine
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

Godsmack635

here's a pic from last weekend after testing out the new Holley 750.  I still working on a few things but its close.

Ghoste

Nice, the last two are photos of cars we don't see on here much.  (White and Red you always just have that teaser shot in your avatar)

Chris 69

Some recent photos since the swap to 440/4-speed. :drive:

Wookie316

1971 Plum Crazy SupeBee. 400 bored and stroked to 511, 727 spinning a Dana 4.30

Laxy

Absolutely awesome cars in the last few posts! Loving it.
71 Valiant VH Hardtop 265 Hemi 4-speed, 71 VH Valiant Charger R/T Replica 360 4-speed, 68 Dodge Charger 440/727.

Godsmack635

XH29N0G

Godsmack635,  Where did you take that last picture?  Just trying to figure out if I have been to the same spot.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Godsmack635

It was at Scale Burgers parking lot in Elbe, WA this past August.  My wife and our 3 year old daughter took the cruise out there from our home in Orting.  Perfect day for a drive in the Charger. 

XH29N0G

Nice place.  It is not where I have been, so I must have been thinking of someplace else.  I'll have to go there sometime.
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

Godsmack635

Here is my daughter at her first car show.  Maybe she'll show more interest as she gets older!  :lol: