News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerHound69

That 1968 is flawless.  Great looking interior.

Rack

The only thing different so far is I've removed the back seat and the grill. Hopefully it'll be gutted soon though.

694spdRT

1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Here ya go.  Jimand Matt Shine and Me at the Show Shine and Drag(oxford, maine) 2 weeks ago.
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

I posted this in another thread.  But I suppose this is the proper place to post images of my '68 R/T 440 auto.

Originally white, black vinyl top, red interior.  It will be again...someday. ;) :yesnod:

(Edit:  The rear wing is gone, now...)
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

19Charger68

Thanks for the comments on our 68!  Appreciate it very much :yesnod:
Bruce

volk68

69charger2002

i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69charger2002

Brock Samson

Looks pretty complete, the grills blacked out eh?..
what wheels are they?.. looking kinda generic to me...  :icon_smile_big: ya' gonna paint your rear marker surrounds?..
that first pic sure shows that extremely subtle front quarter contour well.
since ya have so damn many chargers I can criticize one abit?... LOL..  :icon_smile_wink:

Mefirst

Here is my ride... Still looks good eventhough its riding on the back of the truck... (The 440 died)

Here is another pic just before we loaded her up...

/Tom

Mefirst

Quote from: terrible one on July 06, 2006, 08:28:26 PM
Looks good Tom. What caused the ding in the front bumper? :scope:

One of the previous owners was a blind Fu...rrr, so he drove the Charger more by hearing rather than eyesight :image_294343: ... No, actually I have no idea what caused that ding, there are two small dings on the rear bumper as well... If you look close you also notice that the left (from the front) side of the bumper is also lower than the right side.. My ride has got some battle scars over the years... I managed to mess up the right side front fender when I backed it out from the garage a little to fast, but I did manage to cover up that ding ok..

/Tom

mikepmcs

those last 2 cars are friggin' MINT!!!!!! :METAL: :METAL:

black is just an awesome, sinister color

i gotta go listen to OZZY now.

Mike

69charger2002

hey brock, no grill is not blacked out, getting gloomy outside.. pics sucked.. the wheels are generic. paid $350 for them new, and i should have bought 5 more sets for that price.. i like the rear marker surrounds white instead of black. lots of chargers are done that way.. and oh yeah, you can criticize the car ANYTIME ya like.. lol i'm still gonna drive thehell out of it
trav

charge-it

Here`s a few of my 68 when I brought it home last October. Since then I have collected nearly everything I`m going to need for its resto. It presently has its original 318 with erson cam, valve covers, aluminum intake, 4 barrel, and headers. It also has a 23 spline 4 speed with and 8 3/4 with 2:76 gears.  I just finished rebuilding a 3:54 geared dana 60 for it and next I will be rebuilding my 18 spline "hemi" 4 speed box. Lastly I will be rebuilding a 71 440 and that will round out the drivetrain. The car will end up being a triple black bullitt clone, hubcaps and all. I will keep you posted on the progress.

Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

mikepmcs

ok good question, friend of mine came up tonight and I told him I wanted a 3.55 SG pig.  he made a call and I can have a dana 60(3.55's)((that's what his dad said it was anyway) end to end for free if I want it.  Will it bolt up to my 69?? Do i need to do mods(don't want to) like spring perch's, etc....
I'm 8 and 3/4 2.7's now.
v/r
Mike

SHARP68

Here is mine in need of resto it is one of the 1 of 259 383 4 speeds and is number matching, the original color is sunfire yellow.

Supercharged Riot

Quote from: Beer on July 24, 2005, 02:56:36 AM
Here is my 73 Dodge Charger. It was my wife's grandparents, they were the origional owners.
Here it is on the trailer when I picked it up August 2004

This was taken when I got the motor back from the machine shop...

I have since started stripping the car down (will do a thread on that too).

I built the motor first, it was origionally a 318 2bbl., now its a 402 stroker (origional 318 block) with the Edelbrock RPM package. Will duplicate the build thread I did at the "other" site with what went good and what went bad with that soon as well as cost and the dyno sheet.

Here is the car now, hopefully this fall it will be getting patched up and then painted Spring 06 and reassembled. Color will be Plum Crazy Purple per wifes request when its done.

The previous board was excellent and a great help, great to see a new aggressive effort to making a even better site and tighter Charger community!

Cheers
Beer

is there a kit for that stroker? or did you get all the parts seperately? i havent been able to find any stroker kits for chrysler engines

Rack

Quote from: mikepmcs on July 06, 2006, 10:00:13 PM
ok good question, friend of mine came up tonight and I told him I wanted a 3.55 SG pig.  he made a call and I can have a dana 60(3.55's)((that's what his dad said it was anyway) end to end for free if I want it.  Will it bolt up to my 69?? Do i need to do mods(don't want to) like spring perch's, etc....
I'm 8 and 3/4 2.7's now.
v/r
Mike

Nah, nope. No way is it gonna fit. Not possible. You might as well send the Dana to me.  :yesnod:

:o

69charger2002, are those all your 69's in your sig? If so, you should invest in having part of that lot paved. Maybe even with a built-in irrigation system.

DodgeChargerNeeded

Here is the latest pic of my car. For right now I'm gonna stay with the Magnum 500s
Jeff

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff

i c e b l u e

Heres a few pics of my B3 69. The first picture is when I first bought it (i was 15 in the pic) and the other 2 pictures are what the car is now. After three and a half years of fun.   ::)