News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reghoule

motorhead

Here an update on the progress of my 68 R/T. Mental note: scrape undercoat in winter next time.

AKcharger

Johnny SixPack

Damn, AKC, that's a beautiful shot.  :yesnod:

Makes me miss home even more. :'(

Just not driving in the winter.  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

dads_69

Man I wish I had bought that charger. Glad to see you have it though. Looks awesome. Heres mine till I get to feeling better and it goes back into the body shop. Cold, that is just an understatement right now. Are you moving back to Alaska anytime soon? I can say though that I have sat in it, haha......
Mark in Alaska
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

69Charger_440

Browsed all the pages and I didn't see mine so here is my '69.

AKcharger

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on November 23, 2006, 07:56:12 PM
Damn, AKC, that's a beautiful shot.  :yesnod:

Makes me miss home even more. :'(

Just not driving in the winter.  :icon_smile_big:

Well you couldn't have a true Alaska shot without snow...remember lots of people think it's a "Frozen Wasteland"
I'll be back "Home" in May after my stint here in Korea is up  ;D

River

Here's a pic of my Charger after I switched from 14" to 15" magnums. I like the looks and handling better with the 15's  than the 14's.
69 Charger  R/T    Q5      C5X

River

Another..Sorry about quality, resizing killed image.
69 Charger  R/T    Q5      C5X

Charger-Bodie

here is the one i used to have ,owned it for 20 years then sold it but now i have another there are pics of that one in a diff post well anyway here is my goldcharger
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

AKcharger

skyhawk61

Here's my '70 R/T...I've had it for a little over a year now. It's a driver, not a show car, but I get a lot of "thumbs up" when I'm cruising on pretty days.

68 CHARGER R/T

heres mine had it since 94 . the pony's mine too ;D

Johnny SixPack

Any new people with pix?

Or anyone with new pix?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to everyone! :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

sharpspike

wow. 769 replies, and 19837 views.  :o
is that a record for a thread ? if not, what one has the record. oops, now its 770 and 19838.....

moparnutty

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger-Bodie

mine is the one in the background in black primer dryin out good going to get painted after the holidays ...the 70 numbers matching r/t belongs to my cousin
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Khyron

i've posted my car before, but I found this from a while ago :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

GreenMachine

Here's mine. Sold the '72 about a year ago, I've had the '70 for about 5 years.
If it ain't broke, fix it 'till it is.

69_500

Moparnutty,

We look forward to seeing you post in the aero cars section.

Welcome to the site. Nice looking 500 there.

autodynamics

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd: