News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4402tuff4u

That's nice! I'll take it. It's got very good potential. :yesnod:
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Ghoste

Never apologize for the appearance of your car.  If it's beat up, it only means it's been driven a bunch and has a history behind it.

LahTera

QuoteI already posted one of my current car. Here's my first Charger at age 17. It's in heaven now.

Is that a PACER I see in the next driveway?  Wow!!  Haven't seen one of those since -- well, last summer, actually.  LOL!  But you hardly see 'em.  I think hardly anyone liked those, or the Gremlins.   :-X

LahTera

2fast4u

It's nice to know that chargers go to heaven.....I've been concerned about that one.....man thats a load off my mind!!   Now we can cruise in our chargers for eternity!!

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

Spike

Here's a finished pic, a couple little things to take care of but at least I can drive it now.
My neighbors 68 R/T in the background.

martinihenry

That's got to be my alltime favorite Charger color combo. It just oozes class, style, sophistication, and power. Me likee very much. :yesnod:
1969 Dodge Charger 318 (2 doors only, thank you very much)
1972 Dodge W-200 4X4 "PowerWagon"
...Only Dodge in my garage!

Neal_J

Here be mine.  Rallye wheels added last month.

T3 rules.

Peace,

Neal

cudaken

Dam, lots of good lucking Charger's here.

Here's mine.

Cuda Ken
I am back

cudaken

I am back

ChargerSG

Burnt70R/T dont now what colur it is, its a cheap paintjobb that the former owner put on(looks better on photo than in real) im thinking in repaint it in orginal colur. Will check your site out for sure.
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

chargerjy9

1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

derailed

Ghoste

Quote from: martinihenry on August 23, 2005, 12:59:38 AM
That's got to be my alltime favorite Charger color combo. It just oozes class, style, sophistication, and power. Me likee very much. :yesnod:

:iagree: :drool5: :iagree: :drool5: :iagree: :drool5: :iagree:

Bomber

Ah well, my pics too big and I never remember from one time to the next how to do the pic thing.  I tried though!

Blakcharger440

Here is a pic of my 1970 Charger RT 440 4spd 

Brock Samson

That's great, now can ya' post that pic abit larger?...   ;D

Badbob

Daytona Guy

triple_green

Here's one of mine thanks to SeattleChargerDog
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

TurquoiseRT

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Dodge Don

Resto goes on and on and on and on............picture of it this week......and from before I started the resto

71RTN96

Haven't started on mine yet. 59,000 miles parked in the 1990. 15x7 Ralley Wheel car. N96 option. Original paint. Looks like it's never been apart.    later   matt s