News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshs68

mikepmcs

Nice offerings fellas.  That trunk pan is absolutely mint!! :2thumbs:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Joshs68

actually its qq1 with white guts. If anybody remembers this car it was the 318 3 speed on the column I bought in march/05 from a guy in az.

Joshs68

Joshs68

The70RT

Wow again. What are you putting in it? 440 4spd.?

Joshs68

actually a stroker 400, hopefully a 470 maybe a 451. at the machine shop now. mopar perf. aluminum heads, solid cam, big carb. and yeah a 4 spd. 4.10 in the rear. 315/60/15 drag radials. frame connectors,

Joshs68

joflaig

The70RT

joflaig

thanks. as much as a perfect general lee replica is great, I think it's fun to to do a little customization, otherwise you end up with a replica and not much room to do anything new.

NorwayCharger

Hi.
I´ve been posting pic´s of my charger build here on this board, well i am done ;D
Started the build in august 2004 working mostly weekends and hollydays.
Now that i am done, i hope it will be as much fun driving it as it was building it.
Anyway here´s a picture of it.

AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

The70RT

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: Joshs68 on April 20, 2007, 06:47:18 PM
actually its qq1 with white guts. If anybody remembers this car it was the 318 3 speed on the column I bought in march/05 from a guy in az.

I remember that one.  Wasn't it one of one?  He had photos of it by a feild, and a few other clean looking Chargers around it...  I almost bought another one of his...

Rack

Quote from: NorwayCharger on April 28, 2007, 08:25:31 AM
Hi.
I´ve been posting pic´s of my charger build here on this board, well i am done ;D
Now that i am done, i hope it will be as much fun driving it as it was building it.

:METAL: :notworthy:

That's just freakin'... amazing, Norway. That pic got me motivated. I'm gonna go work on my charger now, I don't care if it's 3 am.

hutch

whats that thing woth in Norway?  Not to hijack the thread but what do you do to keep that bad boy from getting stole?
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

NorwayCharger

Quote from: hutch on April 29, 2007, 06:22:33 AM
whats that thing woth in Norway?  Not to hijack the thread but what do you do to keep that bad boy from getting stole?

;D
Well not much criminals here, they all froze to death..
Value here where i live, hmmmm let me see.
I think people would rather buy a new Suzuki baleno rather than pay me $20-30 000 ???
i have invested aprox $45000 in parts,$20000 for the car (too much)
Not to say painting and bodywork, aprox 2000 hours.
I know that i would loose money on this one, but it is a real nice car that handles well and look just the way i want it.
I DON´T WANT A NEW SUZUKI BALENO ;D 
AKA the drummer boy

Joshs68

Quote from: Joshs68 on April 20, 2007, 06:47:18 PM

I remember that one.  Wasn't it one of one?  He had photos of it by a feild, and a few other clean looking Chargers around it...  I almost bought another one of his...

I bought it from a guy in arizona, I still have the black plate from california . I think he bought it and flipped it. I have never been able t verify if it's 1 of 1 or 1 of whatever. I have everything to put it back to original but the three speed and the shift linkage. I have the steering column , enigine, and the rest of the car is correct color inside and out. so if a guy wanted to it could be put back to stock. I just wanna get it done so I can run the crap out of it!!

Brock Samson

Hi.

:scratchchin:

NORWAYCHARGER!

That Work of  ART  deserves a proper photoshoot!

'n I Volunteer!   :yesnod:

AcidHell2

This is my restoration 2 years and counting, yep I havent done much :~( motivation is severely lacking.

The70RT

What's your malfunction?? I will buy it  :icon_smile_big:

AcidHell2

he-he, I'm a lazy git, not selling it, and + shipping fees to Kansas :o especially with the exchange rate. But I am doing some more work tomorrow and Tuesday, first time this year, rubbish English weather and work.

The70RT

Quote from: AcidHell2 on April 29, 2007, 05:29:49 PM
he-he, I'm a lazy git, not selling it, and + shipping fees to Kansas :o especially with the exchange rate. But I am doing some more work tomorrow and Tuesday, first time this year, rubbish English weather and work.

Didn't realize you were so far away. Carry on son :icon_smile_big:

NorwayCharger

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 29, 2007, 10:13:36 AM
Hi.

:scratchchin:

NORWAYCHARGER!

That Work of  ART  deserves a proper photoshoot!

'n I Volunteer!   :yesnod:

Thanks.
Something like this? ;)
AKA the drummer boy