News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

charge-it

The car now sits on jackstands in my garage. So far I`ve got the seats reupholstered, console all restored, a dana 60 and new springs installed, 18 spline 4 speed all rebuilt and ready to install. I`ve still got a 71 440 to rebuild and hopefully by this fall it will be heading to the body shop.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

charge-it

This is how it looked when I found it 2 years ago. It was painted green over a previous b-5 blue paint job. It is originally a triple green car but will be a triple black bullitt clone when finished. Right now it has a pretty healthy 318 with an aluminum 4 barrel intake, erson cam, headers, and a 4 speed. After looking for decent 68 or 70 Charger for over 7 years I found this jewel less than 5 miles from home. I bought it, drove it home, cleaned it up a little and parked it on jackstands. I`ve been slowly picking away at it while waiting for my turn at the body shop.
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

TruckDriver

I like the green paint myself. Looks good right now.  :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dpm68

Cody - we have seen your Charger many times and it looks nice indeed. That said, I would lay waste to anyone who put stuff on my prized posession. Let them know that dust is the only thing allowed, and that's painful enough. If you put the stuff on it, then chastize yourself immediately. Carry on...

Bob

The70RT

Looks nice Bob. What did you do on it lately :icon_smile_question:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Topher

oBVIOUSLY NOT PUT ANY TIRES ON SINCE THOSE ARE 15 YEARS OLD OR SO. i ALWAYS LIKED THOSE TIRES. dANG CAPS LOCK!
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

ViperDMCG

It's a 71 SE.  I ordered it while I was in Vietnam on Feb 28, 71 and picked it up June 7,71 when I got back.  I planed on keeping it forever so I ordered a lot of options.   It is a 383mag, 727, Suregrip, s-15 Rallye-Hemi susp,  Air, All power-PS-PB-PW, Leather Buckets, Console, AM-Fm-Cassette w/ Mic, Rear defroster, Headlight washers, Variable wipers, Road wheels with 60's tires, 70 amp alt, Disc brakes, floor mats,  Tinted glass, Headlight delay, Light package AO1, Dual painted mirrors, Tuff Wheel, and undercoating.
I didn't order the Sill moulding,  Bumper guards, or the fender turn signals because I thought it looked cleaner without them.  I haven't taken many pics of it with the digital camera yet. 
I just found out last weekend that my cousin who use to be a big mopar racer in the 70's and 80's has a 69 Hemi Daytona body down on his farm and to him it isn't anything special.  He sold the Hemi out of it and let the car sit.  And the big question is,  will he sell it.   YES.  He also has a superbee but I don't know what year.
Like I need another project.  Right now I am working on restoring Sam Posey's #76 Challenger Trans am racer.  I also have a Petty blue Superbird sitting at the shop but it is in nice shape but going to get a restoration that it diserves.  It is a 440-4v, 4speed, White buckets, Dana.  It might be the only one left like it.  There was only 50 of the Petty Blue (999) cars made.  Second rarest next to the Burnt orange mistake cars. (2 or 3 of them).

Charger_Fan

Quote from: ViperDMCG on June 22, 2007, 12:45:21 AM
It's a 71 SE.  I ordered it while I was in Vietnam on Feb 28, 71 and picked it up June 7,71 when I got back.  I planed on keeping it forever so I ordered a lot of options.   It is a 383mag, 727, Suregrip, s-15 Rallye-Hemi susp,  Air, All power-PS-PB-PW, Leather Buckets, Console, AM-Fm-Cassette w/ Mic, Rear defroster, Headlight washers, Variable wipers, Road wheels with 60's tires, 70 amp alt, Disc brakes, floor mats,  Tinted glass, Headlight delay, Light package AO1, Dual painted mirrors, Tuff Wheel, and undercoating.
I didn't order the Sill moulding,  Bumper guards, or the fender turn signals because I thought it looked cleaner without them.  I haven't taken many pics of it with the digital camera yet. 
I just found out last weekend that my cousin who use to be a big mopar racer in the 70's and 80's has a 69 Hemi Daytona body down on his farm and to him it isn't anything special.  He sold the Hemi out of it and let the car sit.  And the big question is,  will he sell it.   YES.  He also has a superbee but I don't know what year.
Like I need another project.  Right now I am working on restoring Sam Posey's #76 Challenger Trans am racer.  I also have a Petty blue Superbird sitting at the shop but it is in nice shape but going to get a restoration that it diserves.  It is a 440-4v, 4speed, White buckets, Dana.  It might be the only one left like it.  There was only 50 of the Petty Blue (999) cars made.  Second rarest next to the Burnt orange mistake cars. (2 or 3 of them).
Cool story. :cheers:
Let us know if you do end up with that Daytona. Being nothing special to him,  does that mean the guy doesn't want a lot for it?

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

0X01B8

like my new bumper sticker? $3.26 on ebay.

NorwayCharger

I have 300 miles on the car, more to come  ;)
Fun Fun Fun.............
AKA the drummer boy
http://www.pink-division.com

viper r/t

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TruckDriver

Quote from: viper r/t on June 24, 2007, 10:15:34 PM
Just finished it Friday  :yesnod:

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: Need more pictures :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

I love second gens with Cragar SS wheels :yesnod: :2thumbs: Awsome color combo too. Is that Viper blue?
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Hemidog

Quote from: NorwayCharger on June 24, 2007, 06:17:04 AM
I have 300 miles on the car, more to come  ;)
Fun Fun Fun.............
DUDE! FINISHED? more pictures!  :popcrn:

viper r/t

Thanks alot for the kind words, yep it's Viper blue.
Oh here's some more pics.

TruckDriver

PETE

4x4 General Lee

Here is a few pix of my 4x4 General Lee, I am building a General Lee right now & will post pix when done.  :icon_smile_cool:
MOPAR or no car

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 4x4 General Lee on June 25, 2007, 08:51:02 PM
Here is a few pix of my 4x4 General Lee, I am building a General Lee right now & will post pix when done.  :icon_smile_cool:

that is a crazy but cool vehicle.....can't wait to see the real thing you're building.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

dpm68

Lordee,  Wi Charger Guy... I have Cragars on my 68 too...I love seeing pics of 68-70's.  keep up the good work fellas!

kneedragger

Nice car! I like how you did away with the side markers.
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Dodge Ram
2006 Yamaha R1- Race Bike
2004 Honda CRF50-Pit bike

Brock Samson

the way i see it every car should have something "wrong" with it, for all the pureists to bitch about...  :RantExplode:

viper r/t

Well I for one can't stand the '68 marker lights, but that's just me and that's why they are gone, plus mine as you can see it also has '69 seat covers and a '69-'70 console but that's the way I want it  ;D :yesnod:, but 2 be put back together in a little over a month after the bodywork was completed, I think it turned out pretty good  ;)

ChgrSteve67

Quote from: 4x4 General Lee on June 25, 2007, 08:51:02 PM
Here is a few pix of my 4x4 General Lee, I am building a General Lee right now & will post pix when done. :icon_smile_cool:

Those look like pictures from "MOPAR in the park" (Ranco Cordova) in 2006
If its the same Charger.

Didn't see you this year.

A GL took 1st place in the Charger class this year.