News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawaiico

Have Charger, Will Travel .......

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

keepat

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69bronzeT5

Hey 8WHEELER, were you at the Mopar Madness show on July 8th?? I think I got a pic of your red 68.

PS: SWEET gold 68 too!!! Its looking great :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

8WHEELER

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on July 27, 2007, 12:32:13 AM
Hey 8WHEELER, were you at the Mopar Madness show on July 8th?? I think I got a pic of your red 68.

PS: SWEET gold 68 too!!! Its looking great :2thumbs:

I did not see a pic if you took one, I did not see you either, I am easy to spot ''the wheel chair and me I should say''

My friend took some pics from the high walk bridge, do you have a picture of that walk bridge?

Next time stop and say high, I am hardly ever at my car, but my wife is usually there.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

69bronzeT5

I dont have a pic of the walkbridge but heres the pic of your car...
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Hansson

My project. In need of full q-panels, taillightpanel, floorpans(right left front rear and all the trunk) and some other pieces.
Sweden. Karlstad

Purple440

70charger_boy

MaMopar

MaMopar

mopar67

This one is NOT mine but i have take the picture and photoshop it. It´s my friend´s -71 He called it "The Black Pearl"   ;D

E86/A47

cool photoshop!

some of you may remember this oddly colored charger. some called it mint chocolate chip.......haha. Anyways, she is paid off and has had some work done to her..........she purrs like a very large kitten.

I know the motor is not real pretty but it looks a whole lot better than it did:

70charger_boy

Brock Samson

wondering where you have been EA it's been a loooong time... glad to see the old girl is comming back,.. no shots of the trunk?.. still got some aluminum foil back there?.. welcome back!  :yesnod:

E86/A47

^^strato^^^??

the trunk is still pretty scarry........haha!

she still needs a lot.....

Musicman

some of you may remember this oddly colored charger. some called it mint chocolate chip.......haha. Anyways, she is paid off and has had some work done to her..........she purrs like a very large kitten.

But I'll bet she roars like an even bigger Lion

Brock Samson

yep it's me  :shruggy:  lol.  :scratchchin: i guess you missed my Harvey Birdman, Zed/Zardoz stages... lol good to see ya' broham! 

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: E86/A47 on August 01, 2007, 08:43:28 AM
I know the motor is not real pretty but it looks a whole lot better than it did:

Hey Dave!!!  Long time no see!   Glad to see it's going good for you!
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

E86/A47

good to see you too Brian! She still needs a lot but at least I can drive her around a little.

TruckDriver

Quote from: E86/A47 on August 01, 2007, 08:43:28 AM
some of you may remember this oddly colored charger. some called it mint chocolate chip.......

:o :o :o

I took this picture in 1986 or so at the Hartford, Wi. car show at the airport. Same car?  :scratchchin: This car was a R/T S.E. too with the same wheels.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

E86/A47

i wish it was the same car.....then there would be less work for me to do. haha!

pretty sure that is not my car but maybe parts of it....like the wheels......?

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

yeahitsgotahemi!

Hi everybody. New to the forum and to Mopars. I have quite the project and I'm sure I'll be asking for your wisdom in the near future.
"I don't advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, they just always worked for me"  - Hunter S. Thompson

The70RT

Welcome :wave: Show us your HEMI sometime. Looks like your bout done Khyron  :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us