News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerman68

wow 52 pages and still going.....hope to add to this very soon.....
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DukesofHoward

"...and she used to be mine." Gotta figure out how to make those pics smaller---one more time

DukesofHoward

Okay, I'm an idiot. But hey, I know Tesh personally!!

pullrock

Thank you!  1968 Chrysler blue....  The car was originally gold on gold with white top and strip! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

68RT4ME

Quote from: pullrock on September 11, 2007, 09:52:12 AM
Here is a shot of my 68 Charger R/T.....

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
My favorite car and the color is just awesome man.  :drool5: :drool5:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

mopar67

Quote from: swede on September 09, 2007, 11:33:13 AM
Hi im from sweden and this is my first charger which i bought in april.
A 1969 Dodge Charger R/T with matching motor and dana60,too bad the 4speed been replaced :brickwall:

Jättefin!  :cheers:

1969chargerrtse

I haven't gotten it yet at this point, but here's what it looks like 3,000 miles away from me.  69 Charger RT/SE  Thanks, Rob.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

keepat

keepat

Rob,
Post some more pictures! sounds like a great car, all steel R/T S/E for under 30K awesome! When will you get it?
Pat

The70RT

Sounds like a great deal.....congrats. Hopefully there will be no suprises when you get it home.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DukesofHoward

I've tried to improve the photos and will try to do the old girl justice this time. Pictures are circa '80-'82.

Bought her in Colorado Springs from an auto body tech school student (he's the one who painted it orange with th C flag). Ad in the paper said 1969 Charger, 383 Magnum AT, $900. I had just gotten a re-enlistment bonus (Army) so I went to check it out (at night). Couldn't open the driver's door so had to climb over the console. Turned the key and ...fired right up. No lag at all. Drove it around the neighborhood and handed that boy the $900. Didn't even want to haggle.

This is a long story of a beautiful but ultimately tragic love affair. Maybe I,ll finish it sometime.

"...and she used to be mine."

GeneralLeeTESH

Hey- I once WORKED with DukesuvHowardDAVE. He's a cool cat from Ballablama or Mizzurra or sumthun ! I heer he lyks pickin the Banjolaylie !  :scratchchin:
The TESH

Our 68 Obsession

Here are my 2 toys. The 68 is getting a full resto(frame is done now) and the 74 is a ex-drag car that I am slowing turning back into a street brawler. The 74 used to run consistant 10.6's went the 500 wedge was under the hood. Now its a fresh 440 turning out around 435hp.

Our 68 Obsession

Sorry the pictures of my 68 won't attach....I'll try again when my daughter comes home, I'm not to fluent with how these computers work :shruggy:

Hemidog

Very sharp '74 Obsession!
Looks very much like another car on this forum!  :icon_smile_big: except the hood

TruckDriver

Quote from: Hemidog on September 18, 2007, 02:09:41 PM
Very sharp '74 Obsession!
Looks very much like another car on this forum!  :icon_smile_big: except the hood

Ohhhh NACHO!!!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

68charger70cuda

Back N Black

Very Nice! Candy apple red and a Hemi. :drool5: more pics please

68charger70cuda

i think this was on here before, but what the heck...

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

68charger70cuda

it also made the cover of DRIVE! last month with its little brother...

The70RT

Congrats. Looks like you have an awesome pair there  :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69bronzeT5

This evening :cheers:

And I think this is a cool shot :icon_smile_big:

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

DukesofHoward

Here's a couple of pics of the Colonel after I sold it (in '88 for $500). Damn that was stupid!