News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

oh, that's a great picture!!!  :popcrn:
here's one i did along the same lines...

moparmusclecars

Mine's a 72 Rallye 440-4 speed with dana 60 rear and 354 gears. If needed, the NOS button can be pushed for extra excitement. :popcrn:

Musicman

Weather was good, so I took the old Pride & Joy out for a spin yesterday...

ChgrSteve67

Here is mine out in the sun missing a few parts.

Has never run better, has never looked worse.

73charger528cid

here a few of mine 73 charger se soon to have a 528cid stroker in it.

here's the new motor

It's a 528cid stroker 11.6-1 static compression  ported aluminum ede heads 1.6-1 roller rockers , comp cams 285/297@.006 .545/.545 lift 106 center 110 lobe sep. , single pickup exsternal oil system ,TM7 intake 2" spacer adapter 1090 king demon carb.

hooker comp headers 1 7/8 primary 3" collecters going back to 3" exaust and dyno max muffs

727 T-flite with turbo action manual valve body, 10" 3500 stall conv.  8 3/4 489 case posi 3.91 gears yukon axles 3" studs and s/s springs ,adjustable pinion snubber.

It's got a long way to go but it will get there someday this is my street toy I also have a 72 Duster drag car project it has a 14 point roll cage in it but for now all my time and efort is on the charger.

FLG

That thing looks bad a$$ bro. I would love to see it with a blacked out power bulge hood  :2thumbs: ...any plans for such a thing?

73charger528cid

Going with a 4" cowl hood to clear the carb.

hutch

Just painted it over the weekend.  Did it myself on a thin dime.  I used the Duplicolor Paint Shop System line of paint.  in about a month I was going to polish it down a little.

In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

BROCK

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

hutch

Quote from: BROCK on March 31, 2008, 04:48:45 PM
Got a sideview of the black n red?   :popcrn:

When the weather clears up I as going to get all the polished trim back on and take a few more photos.

69Chrgr

Quote from: hutch on March 31, 2008, 04:22:37 PM
Just painted it over the weekend.  Did it myself on a thin dime.  I used the Duplicolor Paint Shop System line of paint.  in about a month I was going to polish it down a little.

That's a badass ride you got there my friend. We need more pic's. That's about the coolest paint combo I've seen on a 3rd Gen. More pics please.

FLG

Yea im really curious to see this finished...looks like something i might want to do.

hutch

Quote from: FLG on March 31, 2008, 10:15:27 PM
Yea im really curious to see this finished...looks like something i might want to do.

I will try and get photos up in a few days. Its been raining now for 3 days non stop. After I got the black down, I said, "I should have went with yellow and not red'  I think yellow would realy bring out the body lines better.   But I am happy with it.

kcederwall08

Brand new to the forum here, and I already have got a bunch of ideas from you guys,  theres tons of good information here. Heres just a few pictures of my Charger, including one of the freshly rebuilt engine, that I just finished putting in earlier this year.

69bronzeT5

Quote from: kcederwall08 on April 03, 2008, 04:52:28 PM
Brand new to the forum here, and I already have got a bunch of ideas from you guys,  theres tons of good information here. Heres just a few pictures of my Charger, including one of the freshly rebuilt engine, that I just finished putting in earlier this year.

Welcome to the site! Thats a good lookin '68 :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

68pplcharger

New Member, Thought I would post a few of my 68. I finally have a garage, at the new house, to start the work. I've been reading posts in this forum since November of 06, but didn't want to post the car until the work was about to begin. Alot of knowledgable members on here, glad I found this forum.

This will be my first resto of a Mopar... Many of my friends always had Mopars  :flame: and I had the GM muscle. I've always wanted a Charger since I was a little kid. I can finally afford to build a Mopar, It's my turn.  :D

Finn

man I would love it if my charger was one color...

Good luck on the project, what do you have planned for it?
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

hutch

Here is a side view of the black and red.  I still have not had time to polish out the red so dont grade me on it yet.

FLG

Huch,

If you dont post a nice front and side picture of that charger im going to go there and take a look at it myself..come on, you know how much we LOVE pics here.  :2thumbs: lol, your still just teasing us

Looks awesome, i really am thinking of doing something similar when the time comes.

hutch

Quote from: FLG on April 04, 2008, 01:35:14 PM
Huch,

If you dont post a nice front and side picture of that charger im going to go there and take a look at it myself..come on, you know how much we LOVE pics here.  :2thumbs: lol, your still just teasing us

Looks awesome, i really am thinking of doing something similar when the time comes.

I dont have my front bumper on yet. it looks naked without :)  I will slap it on this weekend and get some better photos of the front for you.

68pplcharger

Finn,
The plan is to make a Plum crazy exterior with black bumble bee strip and white interior. The car came with a 440, but was originally a 383.

BROCK

Thanks Hutch :cheers:  Cool car:  Great color scheme.  Nice ride height.  Wheels look great. 

Cowl hood????  Lookin forward to more pics!!!!!

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

hutch

Quote from: BROCK on April 05, 2008, 12:03:06 PM
Thanks Hutch :cheers:  Cool car:  Great color scheme.  Nice ride height.  Wheels look great. 

Cowl hood????  Lookin forward to more pics!!!!!

Well, my 440 with double quad carb setup needs air,  It was the best hood option I could go wtih and give it lost of room for intake.

0X01B8

The winter makeover was completed today!  I think this one will be a love it-hate it scenario.   :P  I predict Jackson will love it though.  First a before picture.  I actually really like the old wheels, so I'm keeping them around.  Maybe I should put the black vinyl top back on? 

-john

69*F5*SE

Here's mine before I tore it apart for resto.