News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

plum500

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 08, 2008, 04:16:16 PM
finally took a decent pic that isn`t too large to post

Stance is awesome - those front wheels tucked up there like that are great.  :2thumbs:

Chryco Psycho

73ChargerSE

Quote from: moparchris on July 07, 2008, 10:51:09 PM
Here's my 68 hemi Charger.  Just finished 4 year resto, j-code 4 speed car 26,000 miles.

Looks like you're in AZ.  If you are, what part?

moparchris

Looks like you're in AZ.  If you are, what part?

Just outside of Scottsdale.

az69rtcharger

Chris you did a great job since I saw it last! Fantastic!
Mine is not quite there yet.
Mike

nelson_audet

some picture of my car... i am new on the board. last month i have sale my challenger for purchase my dream, a 68 charger

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

G-man

You sold challenger for 68 charger... I did the same thing (Challenger not sold yet though)

What model challenger did you get rid of?

I had a 1970...

Looks like the charger is in very good condition, very nice  :icon_smile_big:

In my opinion, get some nicer wheels for it, They dont suit chargers. Bullit used them, but they just dont work.

bryansgarage

72 with 400 4bbl,727 slapstick,8 3/4 3:23 posi All done at home!

Chryco Psycho

nelson_audet

sold my challenger 73 and buy the charger... but i have must add some money because the charger cost more to me of the sold price of my challenger.. sorry for my english... i try :)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: G-man on July 09, 2008, 08:12:28 PM

In my opinion, get some nicer wheels for it, They dont suit chargers. Bullit used them, but they just dont work.

Your lack of forum etiquette is showing again.
Where's the pictures of your Challenger or the recently purchased Charger?

nelson_audet, that's a nice lookin' ride.  :2thumbs:

nelson_audet

thanks  guy, i love my 68 charger and i love the wheel cover look  ... it look like a caro in a show room... look stock ! :) i love also magnum 500 wheel.

mikepmcs

Nelson, welcome aboard, wicked nice car!!! :2thumbs: :wave:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

plum500

nelson_audet

thanks guy, the interior of the car is white and blue.... verry beautifull...

G-man

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on July 10, 2008, 12:39:33 PM

Your lack of forum etiquette is showing again.
Where's the pictures of your Challenger or the recently purchased Charger?

nelson_audet, that's a nice lookin' ride.  :2thumbs:

Hey If i said "Those wheels look shit get some better ones" i would understand that statment. I clearly pointed out that to ME they dont work on the car and had said the car looks nice other than the wheels (to me in my opinion)...

If that aint nice, Hell, get off the drugs. :rotz:

UFO

I like the full wheelcover look.Ran them on my own car for a while.Biggest problem is the fact your pushing around a 3700+- lb car on a very small contact patch.

Alain426

Quote from: G-man on July 09, 2008, 08:12:28 PM
You sold challenger for 68 charger... I did the same thing (Challenger not sold yet though)

What model challenger did you get rid of?

I had a 1970...

Looks like the charger is in very good condition, very nice  :icon_smile_big:

hi guys, i used to buy nelson's challenger, here some picture of it (cause i know that you love to see pictures) :popcrn:

and by the way, i came to see nelson's car last week and, and its a really clean charger

congratulation again to have buy the ride of your dream  :2thumbs:

behrooz_roadrunner

Excuse me, my english language isn't good

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

G-man

Figured id put my new car here also, atleast its part of the main picture section this way.  :icon_smile_big:

XP car 318/auto now 383/4speed.

I baught a base model on purpose so that I could do whatever I would want to it. I love the originalities of R/T cars and will always have my respect when I see original 440 six cars, hemi cars even 383ci. However me being a person that likes to make the car unique (15x14 wheels for the rear, custom gauges, custom interior, stock look from the outside and a 70 rear tailight in place of the 68 for added aggressivness to the car) I could not and would not ever buy an R/T myself due to this reason. To modify an R/T is wrong and thats why I never owned any cars that were the special model cars. I like the car to be unique and built my way.

:cheers:

behrooz_roadrunner

Quote from: konigcharger on July 12, 2008, 07:07:59 PM
behrooz
i thought your car was a 73?

This place is my friend's garage  who had a POWERWAGON.
and this 71 charger 360 was for him. He restorated this and sold him.

Quote from: moparstuart on July 12, 2008, 08:35:18 PM
Quote from: behrooz_roadrunner on July 12, 2008, 04:38:41 PM
I want that convertible :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

And that blue one is a 56 or 59 ( I don't know ) CHRYSLER NEW YORKER CONVERTIBLE with 369 HEMI engine.
He has bought his newyorker's parts from USA and imported those in country.

My 73 charger is wrecked and needs to restorate. I'm looking for a guy that buy some parts for me (with my money) and send those in my country.
Excuse me, my english language isn't good