News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake68rt

IllCharger

Nice rides Mally and Ice Blue.  Sweeeeet!

4speed

Tilar

This is my baby. Nothing real special but it's mine. I bought it back in 86 for $400 and have yet to drive it. Other than getting the engine, transmission and interior out of it, it still looks pretty much like this. I've been buying parts for it for the last 8 years or so and i'm about to the point that i'll be ready to start on it this fall or early next spring.  I didn't want to start on it back when I bought it because I was afraid that i'd rush through it fast and end up with something I wouldn't be happy with. 22 years later the new has worn off now so I'm ready to start.  :yesnod:

About the only things that I'll have left to buy are the parts to rebuild the engine and tranny and I'll have to decide what I want before I start buying those.  I'm not 100% sure but I think it was bought new here in Tyler and never got far from town.

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Brock Samson

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

1FastCharger

Nelson, your 68 looks killer!

My '69 will be similar B5, white top only with b7 dark blue interior.

Does anyone have a pic of a 68 or 69 B5 Charger with B5 wheels and the blue streak tiires?
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

4speed

Quote from: Tilar on July 27, 2008, 07:39:12 AM
This is my baby. Nothing real special but it's mine. I bought it back in 86 for $400 and have yet to drive it. Other than getting the engine, transmission and interior out of it, it still looks pretty much like this. I've been buying parts for it for the last 8 years or so and i'm about to the point that i'll be ready to start on it this fall or early next spring.  I didn't want to start on it back when I bought it because I was afraid that i'd rush through it fast and end up with something I wouldn't be happy with. 22 years later the new has worn off now so I'm ready to start.  :yesnod:

About the only things that I'll have left to buy are the parts to rebuild the engine and tranny and I'll have to decide what I want before I start buying those.  I'm not 100% sure but I think it was bought new here in Tyler and never got far from town.

reminds me of the one my dad had when i was little(check out my picture)anyway good luck :2thumbs:

blake68rt

Quote from: Tilar on July 27, 2008, 07:39:12 AM

Keep us posted on the resto. :2thumbs:

carb

Heres two pics of my 69. I bought it from the original owner back in 1984. Ive moved it from house to house, working on it when ever the time and money allowed. Its been garaged, in several different garages come to think of it, all this time. I just had it registered this past year, and it was time. It has some rust in the lower quarters, a spot on the rear deck filler panel, but who's Gen 2 didn't,right? Still, not too bad for 40 year old paint.
The entire drivetrain, transmission, rearend have been out, fixed and cleaned up, I built the 440 from a PAW kit in 86, the transimission is a Fairbanks 727 street/strip unit bought at the Fairbanks facility in Bridgeport Connecticut and the rear is an 8 3/4 w/ 3:91.
Im in process of replacing the interior, which, is not in bad shape, considering the lack of real use the cars seen. Out go faded carpet, cracked dashpad, torn up front seats and hole filled headliner. Anyone know of a good body shop in Connecticut whos still willing to take on project cars? Im not looking for a 100 point concours winner here, just  remove the rust, and make it a nice sedate color, like Viper red.
Ive warned the the postman the Mastercard bill will be very,very heavy next month...
And all my photos are over 200KB, so Ill post them separate from this

JohnnyBee

Hers is one I took the other day. A guy asked if he could see my Magnum Road Wheels on my FY1 Bee.

I think they look SUPER!

The70RT

Quote from: JohnnyBee on August 04, 2008, 09:48:51 AM
Hers is one I took the other day. A guy asked if he could see my Magnum Road Wheels on my FY1 Bee.

I think they look SUPER!

What a great car :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

71_Charger_R/T

I think they look SUPER!

Absolutely STUNNING!

Bob

I think they look SUPER!

I'm in lust! :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

RDR838

Made some shots the other day as I finished the interior. I put those together to look like an old magazine ad:

1BAD68

Thats awesome!
I'd like to do that with mine and make a poster of it for my garage wall.
:2thumbs:

Jesco

Two pics of my car on the drag strip doing the 1/4 mile...
1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Clon
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

farmerjon

Been a busy week.  Opportunity knocked. (or here we go again!! :o)
1st  this 1974 SE Brougham  lots of work needed as you can see  but lots of extra parts included :2thumbs:

farmerjon

2nd
1972  hide away headlights factory am/fm 8 track in dash  not near as much work needed 

Ghoste

I'm sure i"ve mentioned it before but hideaway headlights should have remained a standard feature on the 3rd gen Chargers.  They still make the front end.   :2thumbs:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Ghoste on August 06, 2008, 08:20:54 AM
I'm sure i"ve mentioned it before but hideaway headlights should have remained a standard feature on the 3rd gen Chargers.  They still make the front end.   :2thumbs:
:iagree:

Great looking cars, guys. :2thumbs:
I really like that magazine ad idea, that's really cool.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Jesco

Thanks for the reply. I'm struggle with the grip but I have done 11.74 (116 mph) so far. Have order new 8x15 steel wheels which I'm gona run Mickey Thompson ET Street 28x11,5x15 on.

Cheers!
1964 Dodge 330 Super Stock Clon
1969 Dodge Charger R/T

nelson_audet

today i have received the rear 15x8.5 vector wheel for my charger. tomorow i will receive the 15x7 front vector wheel... i have take 2 picture for you guy for show the look on my car...

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue