News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

I spy LL1 Dark Turquoise with white top and interior!!   :scope:  - Very nice looking Charger!  :2thumbs:

4speed

chargerrt

Quote from: RDR838 on August 05, 2008, 01:11:57 PM
Made some shots the other day as I finished the interior. I put those together to look like an old magazine ad:

Amazing!  I've always wanted to do that with my car!  :drool5:

chargerrt

Quote from: nelson_audet on August 07, 2008, 01:49:38 PM
today i have received the rear 15x8.5 vector wheel for my charger. tomorow i will receive the 15x7 front vector wheel... i have take 2 picture for you guy for show the look on my car...

You know, I'm not gonna lie.  I don't like Vector wheels, but your car wears them GREAT!  I guess some opinions are just bound for change  :icon_smile_cool:

nelson_audet

thanks guy.. i am impatient to send to you a picture with the 4 wheels :) probably this week end.
69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

chargerrt

Finn

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Finn

Gotta go meet a client but I had to post the news!
Just got the dyno done at stage 1 on my engine:
400hp/454lbs of torque  (peaks).
At 2500 rpm its still making 425lbs of torque. :D
Looks like Ill be going through tires often lol, though on the plus side the engine shop is guessing 12-14 city and about 17 highway which is better than I had expected.
Sounds pretty good too, purrs like a kitten lion.
I took a pic and a video Ill upload later!
yay!.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

UH60L

My first post.  I bought my 69 charger off of e-bay of all things.  Got it about 4 years ago.  It was white when i got it, but originally was blue (b5 I think).  It has a 440 now, but was originally a 318, with a vinal top.  I dropped it off at the body shop in february this year, and I'm still waiting fro ti to get done!

First pic is from the e-bay ad.

Second one is of me driving it across Idaho. (It was in Utah, and I drove it home to Oregon)

Third pic is at a car show last year.

tan top

hello & welcome (UH60L)  :cheers:    nice looking  69  ...so whats the plan at the paintshop ..... back to original color ..or white  or ....  :popcrn:     don't see many 69s in white
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

skip68

welcome.   :scratchchin:  So what color are we going to be ? :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71_Charger_R/T

skyhawk61

She's back after a year and a half in the body and paint shop.  New quarters(lots of fitting required) and all the rust around the rear glass repaired. i found three layers of metal in the lower rear quarters that had been grafted in and bondo'ed over by previous owners over the past 38 years, along with a whole bunch of other shortcuts that had been taken. I also changed the black bumblebee stripe (painted on by somebody years ago) to white.

nelson_audet

2 picture of my charger with the vector wheel

Finn

2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

The70RT

Quote from: skyhawk61 on August 17, 2008, 10:18:14 PM
She's back after a year and a half in the body and paint shop.  New quarters(lots of fitting required) and all the rust around the rear glass repaired. i found three layers of metal in the lower rear quarters that had been grafted in and bondo'ed over by previous owners over the past 38 years, along with a whole bunch of other shortcuts that had been taken. I also changed the black bumblebee stripe (painted on by somebody years ago) to white.

:2thumbs: Great looking 70
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nelson_audet

wordslikebullets

Hey Guys...

This is my 74 Im working on.  As you can see Its not done but I hope by next summer.

By clarahoperecords, shot with Canon PowerShot SD500 at 2008-08-21
I Love Chargers Yes I Do....I love Charger How Bout You

wordslikebullets

wordslikebullets

I'm getting ready to put all of the interior, rear bumper, tailights, Headliner, New dash, and a whole bunch more in about three weeks.  I have been stockpileing parts over the last few months.  Im not sure what im going to do with the wheels yet Im open to suggestions as long as they are not Torq Thrusts...  It has about a 325hp 318 in it and it only has 60,000 miles on it...

Charger74

Quote from: wordslikebullets on August 21, 2008, 03:38:16 PM
Here are two two more...

Very insteresting paint scheme.  Have to say I kind of like.  Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like.  As for wheels, man hard to say.  It's going to depend on what you like.

Brock Samson

Time for some more of the Skunk, these are taken by SFRT, Thanks Frank! :2thumbs: