News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

bearbqd

Hi there folks, I guess I can officially post as a legit member here now. I just picked up this 68 Charger 2 weeks ago in PA. It has a crate 360 in it, has had a lot of sheet metal replaced, and comes with a lot of parts. I've been away at army annual training for two weeks (I bought the car the night before I had to be here) and the car is being delivered tomorrow night. I can't wait. My cuda will have a new brother. This is going to be my daily driver as I only live two miles from work.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

Brock Samson

Finn

Just got the first coat of primer on mine. (woot woot)  :icon_smile_big:

Now off to get more paint for the seat frames!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

RDR838

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 21, 2008, 06:52:33 PM

Man, I would love to hit THAT road in a Charger!

We'll be back there in 2009, but I'll be forced to have some rental car. Had the Chrysler 300 with the Hemi last year but I don't think I'll be having that much luck this time again!

click here

click here

Brock Samson

Yeah, bombing up and down U.S. 1 (on off peak hours) is immensely satisfying!
One of my favorite things is driving down to the Santa Cruz beach Boardwalk to ride the old wooden coaster and scope out the honeys.

General_01

My daughter shot a video of the Bee with the digital camera for me. I am selling the motor and tranny, but I thought you would like to see the car on the street.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

behrooz_roadrunner

Hi people,
It's a '80 DODGE POWER RAM 250 CUSTOM with 360 inch*^3  4-bbl engine.  :flame:
that car (red ring) is my charger.
My dear 73 CHARGER.  :cheers:
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

behrooz_roadrunner

That red ring is me, Behrooz.
They are my friends.  They have muscle cars such as 78 TRANS AM, FORD F DUTY, 79 CAMARO & ...
I was in hospital for my heart 3 weeks ago.
Third picture is me and my dear 73, after hospital.

skip68

:2thumbs:  your car looks pretty solid.  :2thumbs:   Welcome to the site.  :cheers:  I hope your health is doing better.    Chuck......
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

behrooz_roadrunner

Quote from: skip68 on August 24, 2008, 02:39:03 PM
:2thumbs: your car looks pretty solid. :2thumbs: Welcome to the site. :cheers: I hope your health is doing better. Chuck......

Thanks Skip68.
I love my 73 charger more than my 81 RAM.
because I have worked and earned mony for buying charger, but my father has bought this RAM for me because of hospital....  :icon_smile_big:
This pic is me, when I was repairing cylinder head and cam shaft and careburator and brake system.

mikepmcs

Glad you're feeling better! :cheers:

Nice truck :2thumbs:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

66monaco

M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

HKCharger

Quote from: dfsmopars on August 14, 2008, 07:03:21 PM
'72
NICE CAR! First 3rd gen with 17" wheels or larger that I think looks good/tuff. What are the specs on those wheels/tires?

Chris

Here is my 72 Rally! Completed July of this year, see my restoration thread for more pics!

ChargerSi

Si
1970 Charger 500
nearly dinner time, i'm 'avin 'oops

66monaco

M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

charger_lady

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 29, 2008, 01:38:17 PM
adding a pic of my sweetie at home.

Sweet Charger Brock  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Brings back memories of when ours was Plum Crazy Purple w/black top :yesnod:
What color interior do you have? (ours is tan)

Brock Samson

charger_lady

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 29, 2008, 02:09:09 PM
black and genuine tiger skin ..  :lol:

Sweet :icon_smile_wink: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Keep scaring those ricers and setting off those alarms  :cheers: