News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

hey 66monaco...any power gains from the ram air system?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Rack

Quote from: 66monaco on March 12, 2009, 07:04:57 PM
no, the previous owner installed '68 grille 'cause he though it looked better, and I think so too  :coolgleamA:

I agree. But then I have a 68 so I'm biased. :D

Hemidog

Quote from: Rack on March 12, 2009, 11:23:43 PM
Quote from: 66monaco on March 12, 2009, 07:04:57 PM
no, the previous owner installed '68 grille 'cause he though it looked better, and I think so too  :coolgleamA:

I agree. But then I have a 68 so I'm biased. :D
He should not be ashamed for "upgrading" his 69  :D  :rofl:

66monaco

Quote from: Foreman72 on March 12, 2009, 09:59:29 PM
hey 66monaco...any power gains from the ram air system?

well they say you gain few horsepowers above 50-60 mph....it's ginda "poor mans supercharger"  :lol: but I just want to engine to get cold air. 'cause when I have to wait, in idle, in the lights or traffic for a long time, it won't idle bellow 2000 rpm, and yes , I have plastic 1" spacer between carb and intake! and engine heat is normal! fuel just vaporize from the heat headers meke etc...and theres no scoops etc where the heat can get out of the engine bay...and I used basic round chrome 3" cleaner....well I try this ram air now and see if it helps :)
M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

69ChargersRule

charger_cody

coolmite

magnum

Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

j m w

hopped up 440, tricked out 747, sure lock 9 1/4 rear end,lots of sand paper and paint, just wating for warm weather. oh ya also 1972 charger

dfan

This note is to all members :yesnod: :yesnod: thanks for letting me join CHARGER FORUM --I enjoy reading all the discussions :smilielol: :smilielol:

behrooz_roadrunner

Hi,
I'm sorry about uploading different pics.
then I don't put any muscle's pic except dodge charger.
but taking pics of this cars in Iran is very hard because of their owners and Iran's transportation law.
more of these cars are became a trash and released in the streets and alleys.
burgomasters transport these cars to state salvage points and give 1000$ to their owners who released.
a salvage point without recursion.  :icon_smile_dissapprove:
me and my friends keep our and ours away from their.
we have many painful problem about these cars.
my dad, mam, family, friends, taxi drivers, people, government and others make our angry Much As our cars are our love. many of people Tongue Lash our because of our car.
you and your people have not any problem with old cars  Specially this muscles. but we...  :'(
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

66monaco

here in Finland is few problems too, stupid yearly inspection, which are sometime hard to get pass, and stupid laws how you can build you hotrod etc, for example if something comes out of your hood, say blower, scoop etc, it has to be very low so you can see clearly ! and newer cars you have to chance all windows 'cause there ain't this "EU" emble, have to install side turnsignal, fog light etc. bullshit!  and biggest thing, which sometime control our driving with muscle cars, is gas price...about 6-7 $ per gallon........!!!  :brickwall:  But I drive as long as there is gas!!!!  :2thumbs:
M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

R6red4spd69RT

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

426HemiCharger

------------------------Cars I have now----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T
1998 Ford Econoline 150
2002 Hyundai Elantra GLS
-----------------------Cars I wish I had----------------------------
1969 Charger R/T 4-Speed or Hemi Clone
1970 Charger R/T Hemi Clone
1970  Dodge Polara IL State Police Car
---------------------------Future Posibilities------------------------
2010 or later Ford Fusion Hybrid (Replaces 2002 Hyundai)

AKHeilman

"Equal opportunity means everyone will have a fair chance at being incompetent." Laurence J. Peter

R6red4spd69RT

Quote from: 426HemiCharger on March 17, 2009, 09:15:47 PM
That car is one fine mother!!!  :2thumbs:

Thanks guys, I've had it for a while. Only now I'm falling in love with it all over again!

472 R/T SE

Nice lookin' R6 ride!   :2thumbs:

Where 'bouts in Oregon?

behrooz_roadrunner

Quote from: 66monaco on March 17, 2009, 05:38:46 AM
here in Finland is few problems too, stupid yearly inspection, which are sometime hard to get pass, and stupid laws how you can build you hotrod etc, for example if something comes out of your hood, say blower, scoop etc, it has to be very low so you can see clearly ! and newer cars you have to chance all windows 'cause there ain't this "EU" emble, have to install side turnsignal, fog light etc. bullshit!  and biggest thing, which sometime control our driving with muscle cars, is gas price...about 6-7 $ per gallon........!!!  :brickwall:  But I drive as long as there is gas!!!!  :2thumbs:

hahahahahah....  :nana:   the gas price in iran is 0.4 $ !!!
but the problem of american muscle is so many.
people don't know what's these cars.
for example, police fined me with name "CHEVELET DOJ" !!! because of not fastening seat belts
Excuse me, my english language isn't good

tan top

Quote from: R6red4spd69RT on March 17, 2009, 07:19:26 PM
Gotta love R6 red.

hello & welcome  :cheers:  ..wow awesome looking charger Dude  :drool5:  would like to see more pictures  sometime  :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

66monaco

Quote from: behrooz_roadrunner on March 18, 2009, 01:21:54 PM
Quote from: 66monaco on March 17, 2009, 05:38:46 AM

hahahahahah....  :nana:   the gas price in iran is 0.4 $ !!!
but the problem of american muscle is so many.
people don't know what's these cars.
for example, police fined me with name "CHEVELET DOJ" !!! because of not fastening seat belts

:smilielol:
M ore
O utstanding
P ower
A nd
R eliability