News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.A.Sebasstian

My '66 is a work in progress. Chris Darland is doing the build in Medford, OR. Plans are to make this 318 derelict into a HEMI Gasser. We already got the straight axle and flipped the rear. Some rust, but since this is a drag car, no worries. I am a indi-film maker (just completed Hot Rod Girls Save The World)  and actually this car will be the star of one of my next films- The Legend Of D.B. Petty. I am a huge Mopar and especially first generation Charger fan.
The Dodge Rebellion wants you!

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Finn

Welcome!
Gotta ask, how far did you move it with the trailer while it was on those jack stands haha? :o
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

miller

Here is the charger getting the 440 put in!

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Finn

Gorgeous! Saved that one to the computer haha.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

ray230

All right this forum is a bad influence on the weak - me.
Cooter got on my shoulder to swap out my Centerline Convo Pros for Magnum 500s. I'll try to post a couple of before and after. (Anyone interested in a set of Centerlines - only seen rain once!)

ray230

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

ray230

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Musicman

Yup, there's no question which looks better with that particular combination. They look real nice with that Red body and Black roof :2thumbs:

Brock Samson

bearbqd

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 24, 2009, 06:29:07 PM
Nice.  It appears you and I have the same affinity for graveyards.
Did someone say graveyard? Ok, its my Cuda, not my Charger, but I couldn't resist.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

mikepmcs

Very nice and during the ceremony to boot. Can't say I can top that one.
Wicked nice cah!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bearbqd

Actually not a funeral. It was a mennonite church in service in the afternoon. They all drive plain, black vehicles with no radios. I DID park the Cuda amongst them for different shots though since the sea of black vehicles was such a nice contrast to the bright red Cuda.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

NYRaider

mikepmcs

wow that's saaawwweeeeeettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Musicman

Ghoste

Very nice there NYRaider.  That car is the right color with the right stripe, the right amount of blackout and the right amount of chrome for everything to work together really well.

keepat

Brock Samson

bearbqd

Here's my Charger from a different view as seen from my Cudas rear view mirror. The wife was following me to a car show. Kinda felt like the movie Bullitt.
73 Cuda 440/500hp
71 Javelin in progress

yacolt_scatpack

here's mine! XP29G8B car.
Great website, thanks!

Hemidog