News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOPARDR

I have been a member for a few years but have not been able to post because my car has been at a stand still.  I have enjoyed reading the forums here.  A lot of great advise that I have been keeping in mind for when I had the opportunity to start again.  Well, here are some pictures of the car.  Rolled it out of the garage after almost fours years of no progress.  I know the stripe in the back is not correct-miscommunication with the painter I guess-will be changing that later.  Anyways I am now moving forward on this once again.  I have been waiting a long time for this.  Thanks to all who post here on the site.  Hope I can be of help in the future.

tan top

Quote from: MOPARDR on August 20, 2009, 01:08:40 AM
I have been a member for a few years but have not been able to post because my car has been at a stand still.  I have enjoyed reading the forums here.  A lot of great advise that I have been keeping in mind for when I had the opportunity to start again.  Well, here are some pictures of the car.  Rolled it out of the garage after almost fours years of no progress.  I know the stripe in the back is not correct-miscommunication with the painter I guess-will be changing that later.  Anyways I am now moving forward on this once again.  I have been waiting a long time for this.  Thanks to all who post here on the site.  Hope I can be of help in the future.

hello & welcome :cheers:  real nice looking project you have got going on there  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Foreman72

Quote from: MOPARDR on August 20, 2009, 01:08:40 AM

:drool5: :drool5: sweet charger my good man!
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Brock Samson

very interesting color - is that a metallic?..  :popcrn:

Landonsrt

Wow thats what im hoping my 69 will look like somewhere in the near future. Love those wheels!

MOPARDR

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 20, 2009, 10:19:25 AM
very interesting color - is that a metallic?..  :popcrn:
\

Yes it is a metallic.  It is actually color matched from a Yamaha R1 street bike.  Looks kind of purple in the garage.  Not too happy with the bodywork (and stripe) so eventually I will have it all redone.  Not sure if I'll stick with the exact color though.  It's a 2 stage PPG with a 3 stage PPG pearl white stripe as of now. :shruggy:

sixty8charger

even though the stripe isn't correct.. hell i think that is looks pretty bad ass!   its all about what makes you happy.

Jayson

sardillim

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

Beauregard Duke

Hi!
After long reserch I found some news of my '69 that was sit for long time in Virginia.
Here a picture before the restoration:

Here at an USA car meeting in Italy during this summer:

Here on italian Highway:

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

69ChargersRule

mopar_nut_440_6

It looks like a Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino in that highway picture.
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

MoparManJim

Man, you all over there have some very starnge looking plates  :lol:

Beauregard Duke

Quote from: mopar_nut_440_6 on September 01, 2009, 06:21:43 PM
It looks like a Starsky and Hutch Gran Torino in that highway picture.

Yes you are right!!!

Beauregard Duke

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 01, 2009, 08:26:28 PM
Man, you all over there have some very starnge looking plates  :lol:

Yes, yours are really nice!
Here are strange with a pour look.

At the top left in the blue stripe there is write "I" as Italy, then sequential numbers and letters,finally in the other blue stripe there is the first two letter of the county and the year when was born the car. I have write "VA" as Varese (north of Italy county close Milan) and "69" as 1969.

BMOTOXSTAR

Here are some pic's from the local car cruise that is on Saturday nites.... :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

One more, could not get it to post on the same post? :brickwall: :shruggy:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Manfred318

Hey Brian :wave: long time no see. Man that sure is a nice lookin car ya got there :drool5:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

elacruze

Quote from: Laxy on August 03, 2009, 11:13:43 PM
Hi all, first post. Awesome site, been reading here for about 18 months. I'm in Melbourne, Australia and have a 1968 Dodge Charger, along with a couple of aussie Chargers. After scoring a work transfer to Boston in January 2008 I found the Dodge in Ohio and had it shipped home.
Cheers!

Hey Dodgy, got any straight side photos of that car? I'm thinking of Cop rims on mine, photoshop isn't cutting it for me lol!

Eric
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

mauve66

they might stand out more if they were painted body color instead of the black, but the pic angle makes it hard to see also
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

elacruze

Here's my car, back in '93, already sat around 13 years by then...
As beginning the resto.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

elacruze

Quote from: The70RT on September 06, 2009, 07:47:15 PM
Looks pretty solid  :2thumbs:

It was absolutely tight in 1980, the bottom was packed with probably 300 lbs of red Alabama clay. My mistake was cleaning out the dirt, and cleaning out the oily rags and parts from the trunk-after another 20 years and not too much attention, the trunk floor looked like the starry night sky and the Michigan humidity got under the vinyl roof. The bottom is still perfect, though.
I decided while restoring that rust eradication and prevention was priority one, and to do that the quarters had to come off-so as long as they were off, and had a pinhole or two after acid washing to replace them with AMD pieces. It was like losing a child but I'm good with it now.
Here's a piccy of the frame under the trunk floor;
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
---