News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elacruze

Quote from: 71383bee on December 23, 2009, 01:52:53 PM
Haven't been on here in a LONG time...

Here's some recent pics before the snow flew up here...

Thanks!   :coolgleamA:

What is the rim width on your purple devil? I just bought stock cop wheels & dishes myself, may want wider on the rear.

tx
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

Bob T

Howdy People, Im Bob from Auckland New Zealand , Ive been lurking for a while , I've got a 68 that Ive had for not long, its just a stocker 318 2bbl auto at this stage , low miles and clean body , was a Texas car & been here a little over 2 years. Got a few plans for upgrades tho  ;)
We get a lot of family fun cruising in it thats for sure, we're in the middle of summer over here so its looking good for the cruise and show season.
Had a few Mopars of the Australian and NZ variety mainly the Hemi 265 6cyl ones, Chargers and Pacers , they go alright, had a couple of them with 6pks on, definetly wakes them up a bit, but this one is my 1st US built Mopar and liking it  :2thumbs:

There are a lot of very cool cars on this site and hope to be hearing from a few .

Got a couple of pics of mine

:cheers:  Bob
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ghoste

71383bee I love the rims and the background in those pics.  The car looks great.

tan top

Hello & welcome   Bob T  :cheers:  nice looking 68  :coolgleamA:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Bob T on December 26, 2009, 03:48:44 PM
Howdy People, Im Bob from Auckland New Zealand , Ive been lurking for a while , I've got a 68 that Ive had for not long, its just a stocker 318 2bbl auto at this stage , low miles and clean body , was a Texas car & been here a little over 2 years. Got a few plans for upgrades tho  ;)
We get a lot of family fun cruising in it thats for sure, we're in the middle of summer over here so its looking good for the cruise and show season.
Had a few Mopars of the Australian and NZ variety mainly the Hemi 265 6cyl ones, Chargers and Pacers , they go alright, had a couple of them with 6pks on, definetly wakes them up a bit, but this one is my 1st US built Mopar and liking it  :2thumbs:

There are a lot of very cool cars on this site and hope to be hearing from a few .

Got a couple of pics of mine

:cheers:  Bob

Sweet Charger, Bob!  :2thumbs:

Do you know Mike (mikesbbody on this site)?

He's north of Auckland IIRC.

Had the pleasure of meeting up with him when I was in Auckland in 2007.

Hell of a knowledge of the Charger population in NZ. :yesnod:

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on December 26, 2009, 04:01:24 PM
71383bee I love the rims and the background in those pics.  The car looks great.

;D good spotting Ghoste , it sure is

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on December 26, 2009, 10:32:22 PM
[.

Sweet Charger, Bob!  :2thumbs:

Do you know Mike (mikesbbody on this site)?

He's north of Auckland IIRC.

Had the pleasure of meeting up with him when I was in Auckland in 2007.

Hell of a knowledge of the Charger population in NZ. :yesnod:

Howdy Johnny Six Pack , nope I dont know him but have seen his posts on a local forum , probly will run into him somewhere tho, theres a few of em around and smallish place   :icon_smile_big:.

Cheers Tan Top, still finding my way around , lots to see  :yesnod:

Cheers Guys
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

71383bee

Quote from: elacruze on December 24, 2009, 05:59:11 AM

Thanks!   :coolgleamA:

What is the rim width on your purple devil? I just bought stock cop wheels & dishes myself, may want wider on the rear.

tx

Hi there thx for the kudos.  It's been a LONG battle for this beast, but worth it in the end.

The rims are 15 x 8's on all 4 cop car rims.  The tires are 265/60/R15 Goodyear NASCAR Eagle 1's.   

This shot was from earlier this year with new ESPO springs and no dishes.

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

Topher

BobT, was the third brake light in the car when you got it, or is it required installation per the NZ govornment?
Topher

67 Charger 383-4spd "the Dawg"

www.headlightmotorman.com

FLG

Heres the girl with some new and more correct plates.

Excuse the mess in the garage, need to clean it up.

Foreman72

Quote from: 71383bee on December 28, 2009, 03:48:37 PM

tx

Hi there thx for the kudos.  It's been a LONG battle for this beast, but worth it in the end.

The rims are 15 x 8's on all 4 cop car rims.  The tires are 265/60/R15 Goodyear NASCAR Eagle 1's.   

how do you like those goodyears?
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Finn

Quote from: FLG on December 28, 2009, 04:51:43 PM

Cool shot!
Nice SR-71  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

71383bee

Quote from: Foreman72 on December 29, 2009, 10:37:30 PM
Quote from: 71383bee on December 28, 2009, 03:48:37 PM

tx

how do you like those goodyears?

No complaints really. Decent grip...I went for them mainly for the looks.  I liked the yellow lettering. 
71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

Akron_Charger

that is one nice Bee! i like the yellow lettering but i dont think they make them anymore  :shruggy:

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Finn on December 30, 2009, 12:21:28 AM
Quote from: FLG on December 28, 2009, 04:51:43 PM

Cool shot!
Nice SR-71  :2thumbs:

Good eye.  :2thumbs:

Dig the armor. :yesnod:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

71383bee

Quote from: Akron_Charger on December 30, 2009, 01:25:34 AM
that is one nice Bee! i like the yellow lettering but i dont think they make them anymore  :shruggy:

Yeah i think you're right.  My cousin runs a goodyear shop here in town which is where I got these.  I remember him telling me that I got the biggest size they ever made for that brand and they are no longer available. 
71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

Bob T

Ultra sharp Bee 71383bee  :2thumbs:  , dont see many around here either, about your yellow letter tyres - a guy over here made up his own stencils and sprayed the big Goodyear yellow letters on, on his black 70 BB Cuda, looked 'just right" , just a bit of time involved to make em thats all

Quote from: Topher on December 28, 2009, 04:18:16 PM
BobT, was the third brake light in the car when you got it, or is it required installation per the NZ govornment?

Yeah, its a requirement for newly registered vehicles, they wont give you a sticker to put it on the road otherwise, they dont look the best either, but I fixed it best I can now... :yesnod:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Foreman72

Quote from: Bob T on December 30, 2009, 01:53:16 PM
Ultra sharp Bee 71383bee  :2thumbs:  , dont see many around here either, about your yellow letter tyres - a guy over here made up his own stencils and sprayed the big Goodyear yellow letters on, on his black 70 BB Cuda, looked 'just right" , just a bit of time involved to make em thats all

Quote from: Topher on December 28, 2009, 04:18:16 PM

Yeah, its a requirement for newly registered vehicles, they wont give you a sticker to put it on the road otherwise, they dont look the best either, but I fixed it best I can now... :yesnod:

where did you find that sticker??
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

Bob T

Quote from: Foreman72 on December 31, 2009, 10:05:26 AM

where did you find that sticker??

ahh, my bro-inlaw is a handy graphic artist so we made a bunch of them, you want one? maybe we can trade off something  :icon_smile_big: would'nt mind some dodgecharger.com decals but I dont have a paypal a/c , postage might be a bit steep tho
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Akron_Charger

I wouldnt mind making a custom sticker like that for mine (except say something like Dodge Scat Pack with a couple bees in yellow lettering) but, im not THAT computer literate :brickwall:

FLG

Got a new one to post up that i liked very much
:icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:

Foreman72

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on January 10, 2010, 09:44:49 PM
Sweet pix, FLG!  :yesnod: :cheers:

and to think, once upon a time the streets were lined with cars like that...
Eric "Foreman"

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Foreman72 on January 11, 2010, 08:00:05 PM
Quote from: Johnny SixPack on January 10, 2010, 09:44:49 PM
Sweet pix, FLG!  :yesnod: :cheers:

and to think, once upon a time the streets were lined with cars like that...

Yeah, I was born 20 years too late.  :'(  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:

HITMAN 149

frankie (FLG)
NICE PIC BRO!!!!!!!!!! sweeeet!!!  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/