News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Old Dog, Old Tricks.

baullz

Thanks for all the compliments guys  :cheers:

It was a pretty exciting day to finally pick her up   :icon_smile_big:

And your right Brock that is the new GoMango also known as Tangerine Pearl Coat, paintcode PVE.

Thanks again guys and hopefully I will actually get to start to put her back together this weekend, I haven't really had a chance to touch her this whole week.

terrible one

Quote from: ChattanoogaCharger on April 14, 2010, 08:44:10 PM
Paid $500 for it, changed the oil and plugs, painted it, and went racing.  In process of building a 440 and fixing the rest of it up.  Won it's first race 3 weeks ago

very nice! I really like the paint scheme. What are some specs on the 440 and what's in there now? Got any "before" pictures? I'd say $500 sounds like a steal!

472 R/T SE

Quote from: SBBob on April 11, 2010, 07:46:15 PM
This is the one that got away.  Sold it to work on my Superbird.  What a fun ride it was.

Good lookin' ride Bob.  I'm sure we've talked about it or Dan may have said some thing.

Where did it go?  Multi-carb car?  I see it had turn downs.  My bought new from Junction City, Oregon blue '70 Charger R/T also had them.

3rdgencharger

Sorry, lokoks like just 4 of them on this posting! I will post another 4 in another posting! The first pic of the triple black 73 SE in the tent was my first Charger. I am in the process of restoring it now, and hope to be well under way by end of Summer! The second black primer Charger is one that I just picked up and plan to get on the road ASAP to run around in this Summer while I work on my SE! I will just paint this one flat black primer, and a few other parts changes, and it should be a driver! Starts and runs already, and I just bought her yesterday! The other 2 have more good parts than the pics show! I will have tons of extra parts to sell! Oh, well, I am gonna get to work now!

bobs66440

Hello,

I am relatively new to the Mopar community and thought you might like to see my Charger. It's a '66 with a '66 440, dual quad & 4 speed.  This is the first Mopar I've owned (besides a clapped-out '72 Duster I had in the 70's) and I love it. The body is near perfect, engine is basically stock & the interior is pretty beat up. I acquired it in a trade for a mint '70 Mustang a few months ago. Many of my buddies in my car club have Mopars and now I know why. What awesome, unique cars!

Some of the work recently completed is all new brake lines/hoses, dual pot master cylinder, pinion seal, 3 point seat belts, rebuilt headlight motors and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff. I am currently installing headers, idler arm, new motor & trans mounts, a rear wheel bearing and am having a new gauge cluster built for it. I am going to Chryslers at Carlisle in the hopes of picking up some interior pieces in preperation for a redo next winter.

I've been checking out your site and see that it is primarily '68-newer Chargers (some amazing cars!!) and hopefully there's room for a 1st generation example.

Thanks,  Bob

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

bobs66440

Thanks, I didn't even know this place existed until the other day!!  :coocoo:

Musicman

Oh boy... one more 1st Gen.   Were really gaining on them now :lol:

elacruze

Quote from: bobs66440 on April 22, 2010, 06:22:44 PM
Hello,

I am relatively new to the Mopar community and thought you might like to see my Charger. It's a '66 with a '66 440, dual quad & 4 speed.  This is the first Mopar I've owned (besides a clapped-out '72 Duster I had in the 70's) and I love it. The body is near perfect, engine is basically stock & the interior is pretty beat up. I acquired it in a trade for a mint '70 Mustang a few months ago. Many of my buddies in my car club have Mopars and now I know why. What awesome, unique cars!

I've been checking out your site and see that it is primarily '68-newer Chargers (some amazing cars!!) and hopefully there's room for a 1st generation example.

Thanks,  Bob

Beautiful car, Bob.
There's something to be said about coming around to Mopar from somewhere else.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

bobs66440

Quote from: elacruze on April 22, 2010, 08:11:06 PM
Hello,

Thanks,  Bob

Beautiful car, Bob.
There's something to be said about coming around to Mopar from somewhere else.

Thanks! I love it! I was always into Chevys mostly but they are so common. I'm having a blast with this one!!

b5blue

Welcome Bob!  :wave: Nice 66! Good to see another 1st gen on the road.  :yesnod:

ih8gmandford

Just out of storage, and ready to be moved to the new place. I'm new here, but have been collecting parts since the early 90's. -Jason
Ford blue? Still blows!

tan top

Quote from: ih8gmandford on April 27, 2010, 10:18:52 AM
Just out of storage, and ready to be moved to the new place. I'm new here, but have been collecting parts since the early 90's. -Jason

hello & welcome  :cheers: :cheers:  looks pretty straight from the pictures !! whats the plan ? stock type resto or ????? :scratchchin: :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

welcome   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

Thanks,  Bob

There's always room for one more!   :icon_smile_wink:

69bronzeT5

Very cool!! What's the white car in the background infront of the barn? :scope:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bobs66440

ih8gmandford

Quote from: tan top on April 27, 2010, 10:39:08 AM

hello & welcome  :cheers: :cheers:  looks pretty straight from the pictures !! whats the plan ? stock type resto or ????? :scratchchin: :popcrn:

I'm not sure what's going to happen to it. I bought it way back in 92, drove it for a few months, and the supposed "rebuilt" motor (400-2bbl) took a dump on me. Motor had a rusted through valley pan, leaves/wallnuts/pine needles in the lifter galley. Not rebuilt, but rattle-canned! I pulled the motor and parked the car. I traded the Charger for a street-racer '73, but bought back mine a few years later. It still has my 1993 plates on it. It's been in the garage I recently pulled it from for the last 14 years or so.
The Charger is going right back into storage, but at a new location - Mom bought a new house, so it's moving there in the new storage trailer. My son, Jeb, will turn 14 in ten years, and we will pull the Charger out then and start work on it. 'Til then, it's back into hibernation...
  I'll push for a resto/mod. Have 72 flip-up headlights & RT tail lights already.  -Jason
Ford blue? Still blows!

blueskydark

Hello!
    I'm new... Here is my lovely Charger I've had for 20 years. I just got her out of storage for the summer, and she needs a bath!

~Lauren
1968 Dodge Charger Survivor

ih8gmandford

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 27, 2010, 03:11:05 PM

Very cool!! What's the white car in the background infront of the barn? :scope:

The car in front of the barn is a 1973 Dodge Charger SE. It's either got a bent/broken/rusted frame or torsion bar mount as the driver's side front wants to lay on the ground. It's a 400-2bbl auto on the column. Originally red w/ black top& interior. Someone installed a MP elec ignition kit incorrectly and burnt the ignition wiring harness, but components are still good. AM/FM 150mph Rally Gauges, Rear Defrost, nice black bucket/buddy seat interior with the salt-n-pepper cloth inserts (no rips in seats) great grilles & glass. I found the car in MI while doing some service work. Paid $600 for the car amd sold the extra parts in the trunk for over $700! Someone was trying to restore the car, but the rust is BAD!
It will be moved to the new house with the black Charger where it will be stripped of any decent parts. I have a second shed for all the extra stuff I've collected.
 I don't have any good pics of it, but you can see it behind the Gran Fury I've been parting out. -Jason
Ford blue? Still blows!

grdprx

Quote from: blueskydark on April 27, 2010, 10:03:36 PM
Hello!
    I'm new... Here is my lovely Charger I've had for 20 years. I just got her out of storage for the summer, and she needs a bath!

~Lauren

Looks pretty sweet!  Welcome aboard!   :cheers:

tan top

Quote from: blueskydark on April 27, 2010, 10:03:36 PM
Hello!

~Lauren

hello & welcome  Lauren  :cheers: :2thumbs:  would love to see more pictures of your 68 sometime :yesnod:  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bobs66440

Welcome! Nice Charger you have there. Spring is here. Time to CRUISE!! :drive: