News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Got a pic of your Charger? Post up!......>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, July 18, 2005, 03:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

dojjan99

Summer pics.

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hemidog

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mauve66

Quote from: 1973rallye on January 17, 2012, 10:36:04 PM

How it looked recently. Still lots of work to do. May need some guidance with the finishing touches and it looks like this is the place to be for that. Ray
how about a recent side shot ray?? very curious what those strobe stripes look like when full on
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

1973rallye

Hi Robert.Here is a shot from the side. I purchased the hood black out stencil but have decided to go with without for the power bulge. If anyone needs a stencil I am willing to part with it for half of new plus shipping. Ray

Here is my photo bucket link for any wanting to view the progress on this. http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/73rallye/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed
2016 Challenger r/t Shaker

Fitz73Chrgr

Quote from: 1973rallye on January 19, 2012, 03:22:21 PM
Hi Robert.Here is a shot from the side. I purchased the hood black out stencil but have decided to go with without for the power bulge. If anyone needs a stencil I am willing to part with it for half of new plus shipping. Ray
Here is my photo bucket link for any wanting to view the progress on this. http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j473/73rallye/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Beautiful car, Ray. 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

1973rallye

Thanks for the compliments. This car was originally from California , not numbers matching and my first and last attempt at doing this. Has been fun and I am getting closer to the day I can turn the key. A lot of inspiration on this awesome site. Just what I need to see this through. Ray
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

nelson_audet

wow i love it... Flat Black stripe on white color.. beautifull, steellies wheel nice choice too. your car is beautifull.
69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

mauve66

the before had strobes on the roof, not keeping them??  i had never seen that done before, thought it was interesting
as for the hood, it sure would be sweet witht he black out on it..................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

1973rallye

Sorry. I missed the point on the strobe. The car had been parked since 87. I picked it up in 91. The strobe was painted on at some point early on. I am torn on the hood blackout to be honest.  Still time to decide. I may end up flipping a coin. Right now I am working on the engine. I discovered the hard way that you can not ram a 3/8" oil dipstick tube in a 11/32" hole.  Who thinks these things up anyway?
1973 Rallye 440 4 speed

SG1022

I am in need of a hood black out for my '74. Where are you from, Ray?

1973rallye

1973 Rallye 440 4 speed

TruckDriver

Quote from: nelson_audet on January 19, 2012, 07:54:58 PM

wow i love it... Flat Black stripe on white color.. beautifull, steellies wheel nice choice too. your car is beautifull.

Oh my...  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: LOVE the steel wheels & dog dish hub caps!
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bakerhillpins

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 20, 2012, 05:03:26 PM
Oh my...  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: LOVE the steel wheels & dog dish hub caps!

I'm with you!   :drool5:  :2thumbs:  Those wheels are awesome! I think they really make the car.  Not normally into white cars but it looks great.  :yesnod:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

nvrbdn

lookin good :2thumbs: will love to see that hood in paint :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

sixty8charger

Jayson

RDR838

Finished the restoration spring last year, she now finally looks like I always wanted her to look: The Bullitt Charger:

With the license plates used in the movie:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House