News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vegas Mike....it's time ! ***Dyno numbers are in + Pics***

Started by firefighter3931, November 21, 2005, 01:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordo1968charger

Quote from: firefighter3931 on November 24, 2005, 02:42:38 PM
Here are some Pics of Mike's car that were sent to me. The Charger is fresh from the paintshop and has a killer stance....and now the drivetrain to back up the attitude. Running hard and looking good doing it....doesn't get much better than that !  :devil:

Ron

[/quote
what size wheels and tyres??
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

Challenger340

Great job you guys, and VERY good numbers, congrats !

Bob out.
Only wimps wear Bowties !

vegasmike

The tires are 295/50 BF-Goodrich. The rims are 15/10 4-1/4 backspace.  No rubbing what so ever. Even with big Al in the backseat giving me traction  :icon_smile_big:.. The tire does not stick out past the quarter. I wouldn't want to be called pinchey..... Thinking about going to M/T's as the BFG tire's are a  pretty hard compound ........the heat here is unbearable. Still doing research of who's running what and why, but they look fresh as hell on the car......

Steve P.

DAMN,,,,,,,  Mike's up to 9 posts now....  Shut up, will ya.... :rofl: :nana:  Post whore........ :smilielol:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gordo1968charger

Quote from: vegasmike on August 20, 2007, 06:50:35 PM
The tires are 295/50 BF-Goodrich. The rims are 15/10 4-1/4 backspace.  No rubbing what so ever. Even with big Al in the backseat giving me traction  icon_smile_big.. The tire does not stick out past the quarter. I wouldn't want to be called pinchey..... Thinking about going to M/T's as the BFG tire's are a  pretty hard compound ........the heat here is unbearable. Still doing research of who's running what and why, but they look fresh as hell on the car......
looks really smart,hope you do nt mind but i m going to copy!!
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

firefighter3931

Gordo,

Some more pics of Mike's car from the 2007 Mopars at the strip show.  :2thumbs:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Purple440

Wow that's a nice lookin Charger....love it's posture on that last pic...those tires are perfect

Steve P.

That was the end of a great day. It was day 3 of the 2007 MATS and we were on our way home. The Charger ran great and I got to drive a buddies 68' GTX home from the show. I took that pic. through the windshield doing about 65 on the highway.   

Good times... :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

gordo1968charger

Quote from: firefighter3931 on August 21, 2007, 01:37:36 PM
Gordo,

Some more pics of Mike's car from the 2007 Mopars at the strip show.  :2thumbs:
truly menacing,great looks and superb performance :2thumbs:
68 charger+4 kids=2 jobs

70sixpkrt

That car is awesome. I saw it at MATS. Those tires fit perfect under there. :2thumbs:

440-6pk, 4-speed, Dana 60 with 3:54  
13.01 @107.93 (street tires spinning all the way down)

Steve P.

Update:

The complete drive line from Mike's 68' Charger will be going into a 65' Coronet 500 that Mike is doing up for racing. I cannot WAIT to see what numbers that car puts down at the track.....  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

CB

he's racing his black Coronet with that powerplant?  :o
I have to see that in person!

Then after the race he can put his engine in my car :2thumbs:  ;)

Mike, see you in less then 2 weeks :cheers:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500