News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Correct colour of headlinertrim?

Started by Belgium R/T -68, August 03, 2009, 09:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

So what's the correct colour for all the trim surrounding the headliner? Do you also paint the piece of plastic s**t around the
rear window? The one I bought, the small piece connecting the 2 toppieces broke just by looking at it. :brickwall:

Per
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Projekts

Mine was body color, and yes the rear plastic is also painted the same body color as the side trim and your A-Pillar molding.

Belgium R/T -68

Having sublime bodycolour and black interior I would guess some kind of black?

Per

Projekts

Here a a few photos, sorry that they are not that great. The first one is meant to illustrate that the rear trim is the same color as the A-Pillar molding. My car was green everywhere from the dash to all of the interior trim. So if your dash is black I would imagine all of your trim from the A-pillar back is also supposed to be the same black. Hope this helps.

Belgium R/T -68

twodko

Per,
I agree with Projekts. The picture of your new headliner in another post looks black to me so your pillar posts are probably black too...........mine are and all the other headliner trim as well.
The little fragile plastic clip that hides the ends of the 2 rear window trim pieces can be fabricated from a short piece of the same trim. Good luck.

Tom
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!