News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to another cruise night this evening and wasn't feeling it.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, August 03, 2009, 07:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myk

Right, so maybe your thing with Chargers and cars in general might change into something else.  Cruise shows aren't for everyone and they certainly aren't mandatory for people who love cars and machines.  Personally, and this is just my opinion, the idea of walking around a bunch of cars while their owners just stand around talking all day isn't my idea of time well spent-life is way too short for that.

Just take a step back and think about it.  Take some time and then make a decision.  No matter what happens you can always get back in to it...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

myk

"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Martian R/T on August 11, 2009, 11:50:07 AM
From the time I was really little I can remember going to car shows and such with my Dad, he helped me build my first car, 65 Mustang Fastback, we worked on the cars together, and showed them together, I had my Charger about a year when he died, so for the first time I had to work on the car myself, after that I went to a couple of shows and it wasn't the same,the fun was gone so I don't even consider going to car shows anymore, I completely lost all interest in it, it is 19 years this month since he died, and I still cant bring myself to go to any shows, I hear of cruise nights but still have no interest in those either, I guess that part of me died when he did.
That's sad.  In your case let time heal the pain of his lost and I'll bet further down the road you will go and do those things in his memory of all those great times.  As for me, my dad hated cars and my wife and kids could care less.  I have one close friend that is in to it with me.  Right now family first, and when I'm bored I take the Charger for a short ride.  All is well.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: myk on August 11, 2009, 05:14:48 PM
Oops!
Are those your 4 cars?  I love those last year Trans ams.The most I owned at one time was 3 Muscle cars.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.