News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where's Cody (69BronzeT5)

Started by mopar_nut_440_6, September 02, 2009, 12:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

He emailed me saying he was moving to the mainland and getting off the Island

Tilar

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 02, 2009, 06:18:29 PM
Man, you all take the cake, all some of you think about is in your pants  ::)  :lol: . There is life besides that you know and alot of other stuff to.

When I was 17 I don't remember there being much other than the nookie. Well, I did have a car, but that nookie rated right up there too.   :cheers:

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1969chargerrtse

We would miss him if he wasn't around.  What good is the site if people don't use it?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

jaak

Quote from: Tilar on September 02, 2009, 08:49:39 PM
Man, you all take the cake, all some of you think about is in your pants  ::)  :lol: . There is life besides that you know and alot of other stuff to.

When I was 17 I don't remember there being much other than the nookie. Well, I did have a car, but that nookie rated right up there too.   :cheers:

Hell, I'm 32 and nookie still ranks high with me!!  :D

Jason

Finn

Pretty sure the guy that had the time to make that "smiley" never got any nookie.
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

MoparManJim

Quote from: jaak on September 02, 2009, 09:22:02 PM
Man, you all take the cake, all some of you think about is in your pants  ::)  :lol: . There is life besides that you know and alot of other stuff to.

When I was 17 I don't remember there being much other than the nookie. Well, I did have a car, but that nookie rated right up there too.   :cheers:

Jason

Then that means you more times then any thinks with your small one and not the big.

mopar_nut_440_6

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 02, 2009, 10:05:26 PM

Damn, 43 here and guilty as charged!!

Jason

Then that means you more times then any thinks with your small one and not the big.
1968 Charger R/T 440 
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 680 HP Cummins with attitude

bigred68

Jason

Umm, I don't get it :shruggy: Imean, I get IT!! :2thumbs: ,I just don't get this? :shruggy:

bigred68

Cole will be glad he's missed!! :pity:
:cheers:

A383Wing

MoparManJim

Tilar

Man, you all take the cake, all some of you think about is in your pants  ::)  :lol: . There is life besides that you know and alot of other stuff to.

When I was 17 I don't remember there being much other than the nookie. Well, I did have a car, but that nookie rated right up there too.   :cheers:

Hell, I'm 32 and nookie still ranks high with me!!  :D

Jason

Any man in his late teens or early 20's that doesn't think about it is either lying or light in the loafers.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

chargergirl

Quote from: MoparManJim on September 02, 2009, 11:30:34 PM
Quote from: A383Wing on September 02, 2009, 11:26:11 PM
Who we talkin' about again?

CODY you dingle berry!!  :smilielol:
I was 40 before I knew what a dingle berry was...someone finally told me! Geez! As for the 17 hormonally challenged status of Cody. He has a car, the chicks are drawn to it. He just started school if he hasn't graduated yet, or started college. He's still learning that age old expression...if it has wheels or ....at 17 it's brand new...by the time your 50 perfected!
Trust your Woobie!

PocketThunder

Quote from: bull on September 02, 2009, 06:21:47 PM
This is a joke, right? He doesn't post for four whole days and we have to start a where's Cody thread? :rotz: Unbelievable.

Well when we're used to seeing him post 10~100 times a day and then all of a sudden he's gone for a couple days, it gets noticed.  Now Orange Crush doesnt post that much and he didnt get noticed till several months after he last posted... know what i'm saying?..??   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Brock Samson

Cody's sure come along way since he joined up and I'm sure we fully understand he's the future of the hobby and I at least have come to respect and admire the kid, though those opening few months he was a royal PITA...  :RantExplode:
If your out there Bronzy Have fun, we'll still be here parked infront of a stock keyboard...  :lol:

dodgecharger-fan

Yeah, and his skin has gotten a little thicker, too. I'm sure he'll take this thread in the tongue-in-cheek nature that it is presented.
Back in the day early days... not so much.  :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 03, 2009, 07:38:36 AM
Quote from: bull on September 02, 2009, 06:21:47 PM
This is a joke, right? He doesn't post for four whole days and we have to start a where's Cody thread? :rotz: Unbelievable.

Well when we're used to seeing him post 10~100 times a day and then all of a sudden he's gone for a couple days, it gets noticed.  Now Orange Crush doesnt post that much and he didnt get noticed till several months after he last posted... know what i'm saying?..??   :icon_smile_big:

So it's kind of like the pesky neighbor who comes over and bugs you every day for a year and then you feel like you have to call the police to check on him when you don't see him for two days?

MoparManJim

Quote from: Tilar on September 03, 2009, 04:18:24 AM

Hell, I'm 32 and nookie still ranks high with me!!  :D

Jason

Any man in his late teens or early 20's that doesn't think about it is either lying or light in the loafers.

Well I'm not lying, and I'm not light in the loafers. I use my big head to think with and not my small one  :shruggy: 

It's like the Jeff Foxworthy one cd says "One day you'll wake up, and ask, how in the hell did this happen? all I was trying to do was get laid!" well thats how it happen.  :lol:

bigred68

aone415

Getting the tracking dogs an an FBI search team together now!!!!!

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

A383Wing

Anyone contact the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to see if he's in jail?  :nana:

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on September 04, 2009, 08:25:42 PM
Anyone contact the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to see if he's in jail?  :nana:
he knocked off a bank in the duster
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

MoparManJim

Quote from: moparstuart on September 05, 2009, 07:33:46 AM
Quote from: A383Wing on September 04, 2009, 08:25:42 PM
he knocked off a bank in the duster

:D Yep, that's sounds about like him.  :smilielol: