News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where can i buy a tan/buckskin vinyl top for a 1969 dodge charger???

Started by THE CHARGER PUNK, December 06, 2005, 07:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE CHARGER PUNK

ive been looking around from site 2 site and i cant find a tan/buckskin vinyl top does anyone know where you can purchase one???(all the companys only have black,white  and at most green)anyone help me on this???-MATT

69_500

Was there a tan one available? I remember an off white.

I take that back I have seen Buckskin before.

Call me stupid but that is what my sunroof car had.

Brock Samson

yeah in '69 they came avail. Mine had one, I looked, I was told No,.. I like the Black better for now..

THE CHARGER PUNK

i know the cars came with them but  iwas wondering does anyone reproduce new buckskin ones????-MATT

69_500

THE CHARGER PUNK

you know i was thinking that but would it handle the elements? ,like wouldnt it just fade really quick???????i dont have a clue about dying stuff-MATT

Highbanked Hauler

Most of the better paint lines have a system for vinyl and you could have it any color you want.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

Brock Samson

it's interesting what combos came from the factory, and Re: the tan color there might have been some interesting combos which don't survive today,.. mine was med bronze black gut tan top,.. i wonder if the tan made it onto any blues, reds or greens... i reallty like to see those.. :laugh:

MGBRingo

I have dyed a silver vinyl top black 7 or 8 years ago and it still looks good.  I think I used the SEMA brand.