News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fashionistas at Wal-Mart...

Started by Brock Samson, September 25, 2009, 04:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

i first went to wall mart last yr in Clear lake Ca. cause they don't have one around here and was pretty much amazed to see some really and I mean REALLY obese folks getting the pizzias, not just one or two, but fours and fives...

anyhow the site is a riot - and now i know where you got those photos from...  :P

ZSmithersCharges

:eek2:

Thanks for making me sick to my stomach  :slap:  :lol:

chargergirl

That's why I dress down to go to Walmart...the people there are SCARY!
Trust your Woobie!

jar1292

what ever happened to no shirt no service! honesty what is wal-mart coming to? oh wiat you got a doller? role back the prices.... that will take all .98 cents! for the marked .25 cent lollypop plus tax.. total comes to 1.14 is that visa or mastercard? :rofl:
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

Spike

you need one of these as well  :rofl:

RD

this is the ultimate!!! had me in tears
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargergirl

Quote from: RD on September 27, 2009, 03:00:26 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! JUST NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Is that her tummy falling below the skirt? Hunny there is just a time when we all have to quit trying to 20 and enjoy being 40...dang!
Trust your Woobie!

TylerCharger69

I don't think i even want to know what that is beneath that skirt....it's just WRONG!!!

BB1

Delete my profile

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

Khyron

I believe the correct term is "Gunt"

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ZSmithersCharges

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ZSmithersCharges

Oh she's not that bad she just needs to lay off the chicken wings, the steak, the ribs, the doughnuts, the Twinkies, the pork, the booze, the meth, the coke, the crack, the weed, and then she would be a ten for sure!  I mean look at that rack! There is probably three children from El Salvador hiding in there! :drool5:

rudyjrusa

i needed a laugh today - at that site just hit the spot - thanks!

BigBlackDodge

I think she's trying to smuggle out a 40 lb frozen turkey.........at least I hope thats what it is! :-\

BBD

TylerCharger69

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  That's a BIG ass turkey!!!

PocketThunder

:smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:  You guys are killing me!   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mopar73

Quote from: RD on September 27, 2009, 03:00:26 PM
Now I can't sleep tonight, THANKS ALOT for lowering my IQ 50 points :smilielol: :smilielol:  Just what I need is pictures of a woman with FRONT BUTT hanging out :eek2: :eek2:

oldschool

1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!