News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charcoal v Black door panels? How do I know which ones I have

Started by dspaulding70, September 10, 2009, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspaulding70

I know it is a stupid question but I am not sure which I have.  Are they fairly close in color  or is the charcoal more grey?  My seats were replaced by previous owner and they are black. If mine are charcoal and I decide to order black ones from Legendary, what other parts of the interior will I need to change?

Is there are code I can look for that will tell me the interior color?

Here is a picture although I am not sure the color really shows.  It looks black to me but I am looking for some confirmation.

TylerCharger69

Looks black to me....but pictures can sometimes tell lies

richRTSE

If they are the original door panels, they should be charcoal. Charcoal was the factory color and black was the secondary color (carpet, dash, etc). C6XA is the interior code.

http://1970chargerregistry.com/Misc/color_combos/vinyl_seat_chart.html

If your seats are black, and you want to go with black door panels, send me a message. I have a black set from Legendary that I bought (still in the plastic) which I don't plan on using. I can send you some pictures if you're interested.

Rich

BROCK

The Legendary Charcoal is considered too dark to be correct - at least to
many of the 70 Charger owners anyway :Twocents:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world