News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MONSTER MOPAR DSAC WING MEET PICTURES 2009

Started by moparstuart, September 29, 2009, 06:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3--Daytona

Good Morning,  Sturat,,,  You do good work!!!!   I didnt know my  "dead battery"  was being recorded for history!

hemigeno

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 29, 2009, 07:55:25 PM
Geno, the stance on your '69 is perfect :2thumbs:

Thanks, Cody!  Not bad for a loaner car, eh?

Also, thank you Stuart for your time in taking the pictures (I drug my camera around all weekend and didn't take a single photo :slap: ), and for resizing/posting them here!

:cheers:

PocketThunder

Saw blade brake discs!!!!!!!!!!!  That is f**king bad ass!!!!!!!!   :o
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ghoste

I like the stance on the silver 67 with the Super Stock hood scoop too btw.  Is that a members car I wonder?

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on September 30, 2009, 07:47:39 AM
Saw blade brake discs!!!!!!!!!!!  That is f**king bad ass!!!!!!!!   :o
they are even sharp , he says he has cut him self badly on them  .  :shruggy: :slap:  why sharpen them ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

Quote from: Ghoste on September 30, 2009, 08:18:10 AM
I like the stance on the silver 67 with the Super Stock hood scoop too btw.  Is that a members car I wonder?
no it was in the racing pits next to mr. norms booth .   Quintin has a 66 charger and wants to put a hood scoope on it , I was just taking picture of options for him . 

moparstuart

Quote from: hemigeno on September 30, 2009, 07:46:57 AM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on September 29, 2009, 07:55:25 PM
Geno, the stance on your '69 is perfect :2thumbs:

Thanks, Cody!  Not bad for a loaner car, eh?

Also, thank you Stuart for your time in taking the pictures (I drug my camera around all weekend and didn't take a single photo :slap: ), and for resizing/posting them here!

:cheers:
No problem I took the photos and posted them ,  quintin gets credit for saving them off the camera and resizing them . I just cant seem to get that part down yet . 

moparstuart

Quote from: 3--Daytona on September 30, 2009, 07:25:58 AM
  Good Morning,  Sturat,,,  You do good work!!!!   I didnt know my  "dead battery"  was being recorded for history!
sorry jim   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

moparstuart

thank goodness there was non of this on this trip .  Birdible ran like a champ .

Big Bird

Stu, as usual you did a fine job on the pics !!!!.... wow, a little moisture on the show field ?.... where's all the cars from the GREEN TEAM, miss them. See you @ Talladega
BIG - BIRD :)

Mopurr

The silver 67 Charger is Dave & Darcie Jones' we have been friends for years and they are not members of the forum, not into computers that much.

Dave is the original owner of it and is second owner of a blue 67 with white interior also.

btw the silver is a red interior car.

They have not been out to many shows the last 2 or 3 yrs but have been to many mopar shows in the past

moparstuart

Quote from: Mopurr on September 30, 2009, 10:21:14 AM
The silver 67 Charger is Dave & Darcie Jones' we have been friends for years and they are not members of the forum, not into computers that much.

Dave is the original owner of it and is second owner of a blue 67 with white interior also.

They have not been out to many shows the last 2 or 3 yrs but have been to many mopar shows in the past
I love the stance of that car sitting up all high and mighty 

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: moparstuart on September 30, 2009, 08:23:00 AM
sorry jim   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Stuart... Did you notice how Jim spelled your name?...  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Ghoste

Quote from: Mopurr on September 30, 2009, 10:21:14 AM

Doh!  I should have recognized it.  I bought a radio from him several years ago for my car and he sent me a pic of the two cars along with the radio and I have it stuck on my toolbox.  Thanks Mopurr.

moparstuart

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on September 30, 2009, 11:08:53 AM
 Good Morning,  Sturat,,,  You do good work!!!!   I didnt know my  "dead battery"  was being recorded for history!
sorry jim   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Stuart... Did you notice how Jim spelled your name?...  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
he was getting me back for taking that picture    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_big:

i'm used to it  acme  ray over at 69rr.net calls me that 

xs29j8Bullitt

Quote from: moparstuart on September 30, 2009, 11:18:41 AM
 Good Morning,  Sturat,,,  You do good work!!!!   I didnt know my  "dead battery"  was being recorded for history!
sorry jim   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

Stuart... Did you notice how Jim spelled your name?...  :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:
he was getting me back for taking that picture    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :icon_smile_big:

I was just glad there weren't any close-up pictures of me hobbling around!  So I'll still call you Stuart...  :icon_smile_big:
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

moparstuart

Quote from: xs29j8Bullitt on September 30, 2009, 11:40:52 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on September 30, 2009, 11:18:41 AM

I was just glad there weren't any close-up pictures of me hobbling around!  So I'll still call you Stuart...  :icon_smile_big:
I may have one of the back of your head riding in the car .

Go Hogs Go

Those were awesome pictures, thanks for sharing them!
Go Hogs!

69_500

Looks like I missed out this year. Good job on the pictures Stuart. Glad you guys didn't leave that job to me, or there would have only been pictures of like 4 cars tops. I can't find time to get pictures of all the cars I want to see at a show.

Brock Samson

Any pics?..  :shruggy:

kiddin, very good job thanks alot... i love the details on the protourers and yes that silver/red 1st looks to be just about perfect.  :2thumbs:

moparstuart

took a few shots of the cars out on the track .  Quintin drove so i could take pictures in the back seat .  I thought allen was going to fall over when quintin crawled in behind the wheel next to allen .  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5:

moparstuart

:popcrn:

moparstuart

:drool5: