News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DodgeCharger.com Decals

Started by Troy, October 06, 2009, 10:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GunMetal

Hey Troy, Money sent for 2 of each!  :2thumbs:
Non illegitimis carborundum

kamkuda

You should bring to Carlisle!

1969chargerrtse

So how long has this topic been posted and I just noticed it now?  Ha ha. Will order some soon. If you still have them and they didn't dry rot.   :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Troy

I still have plenty of decals - but I'm down to 1 static cling.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

68 Bullitt Charger

I will have my own made, $5.00 per sticker a bit pricey :lol:
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

Troy

Quote from: 68 Bullitt Charger on February 23, 2012, 05:28:08 PM
They are a way to support the site so selling them at cost would be pointless. I could plaster ads all over the site and give the decals away for free...

Troy

moparstuart

Quote from: Troy on February 23, 2012, 05:47:17 PM
They are a way to support the site so selling them at cost would be pointless. I could plaster ads all over the site and give the decals away for free...

Troy

exactly why I hate mopart and all the politics that go along with taking sponsership money . I will glad give 5 or 10 bucks for decals to prevent that !!!!!!!!    :Twocents: :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

cdr

Quote from: moparstuart on February 23, 2012, 05:52:06 PM
Quote from: Troy on February 23, 2012, 05:47:17 PM

Troy

exactly why I hate mopart and all the politics that go along with taking sponsership money . I will glad give 5 or 10 bucks for decals to prevent that !!!!!!!!    :Twocents: :Twocents:
never saw this should be set up as a sticky   no pun intended
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

hey troy just sent 20.00 for sticky stickers :icon_smile_big:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

tracpack440

Hi. Troy i sent you $25.00 thru paypal for 3 stickers and 2 cling on decals.  Please contact me if any questions thanks.
1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Troy

1970Moparmann

Troy, how many do you have left?
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Troy

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on February 25, 2012, 01:14:57 PM
Troy, how many do you have left?
Plenty (like more than 100). Again, it only takes 2-3 days to have more printed.

Troy

DC_1

67Charger440

Troy

I ran out of static clings but a new batch is on order as of today (Monday Feb 27, 2012) and have an expected completion date of next Monday. I have shipped everything that was ordered through yesterday afternoon (as long as it was only for the stick-on decals).

Troy

cdr

Quote from: Troy on February 27, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
I ran out of static clings but a new batch is on order as of today (Monday Feb 27, 2012) and have an expected completion date of next Monday. I have shipped everything that was ordered through yesterday afternoon (as long as it was only for the stick-on decals).

Troy

that would be a STICKY sticker ;)

RIDELIKEHELL

I gotta get on in on this and order some as I love stickers :icon_smile_big:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

68RT4ME

Troy, post up as soon as you get the Klingons.....err, Cling on's so's I can put in my order..  :rofl:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Troy

You got it. I'm not sure if I will have them in my hands Monday or if they're sending them to me Monday.

Troy

Troy

Well, apparently "Monday" means "Friday" these days... :eyes:

I have the clings in my hand so I'll be completing the orders I have and shipping on Monday (really, Monday).

Troy

Troy

Ok, everything was dropped off in the mail this AM.

I have plenty of clings and "sticky stickers" on hand now. The owner of the print shop noticed that it had been nearly 3 years since my last order so we're obviously not going through these at a high rate. In addition, the prices have gone up - 30% on clings and 17% on the vinyl decals - but they still aren't so expensive that I have to change the prices here. On the other hand, they cut them all for me which saved untold hours of my time (I cut the first batch on the show field at Carlisle which was not how I planned to spend my time there!). :2thumbs:

Troy

tracpack440

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

Paul G

Sent you a Paypal for two stickers. Thanks Troy.

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

hd4406z

so with the new update in pricing how much are going for now? Thanks
68 Charger R/T 440 Auto
68 Charger R/T (Clone) 440 4 speed
2006 Daytona Charger Go Mango
2005 Daytona Ram Go Mango
2009 Challenger R/T Classic B5