News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69' Charger grille door question:

Started by Captain D, October 13, 2009, 08:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

I'm having my 69' Charger grille restored at a local body and its coming along great, but the body man said that he is having difficulties trying to figure out how the grille doors are connected in order for them to flip up. I told him that I might be able to go on here and see if anyone happens to have some available diagrams...If so, thank you for your time & help!
All the best,
Aaron 

Nassau1969

I have a grille if you want me to take pictures and send them to you. I have the one on my car and a Factory NOS one. I can take pictures of both.
1969rt@optonline.net

Captain D

Hi,

Thanks man for your reply! Yeah, any pictures would be great...PM also being sent too.
All the best,
Aaron

Just 6T9 CHGR

This pic might help...

Look at arrow "Z" to see how the actuator attaches to the bar that attaches to the plastic door
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

MTPOCKET

Here is a pic hope it helps

MTPOCKET

dkn1997

at least foot note me when you use my pics dude....  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
RECHRGED

Captain D

Excellent info gents!  :cheers: I'll print these up and see if they can help out at the body-shop, which I'm sure they will. Thank you again... I knew you guys would come through!
Aaron