News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Talledega trip

Started by johntpr, October 20, 2009, 07:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johntpr

Anyone from my area looking to share ride/expenses?  I have truck and trailer, and want to bring my Daytona, but can't do all the driving alone, and can't afford expenses alone. I'm in Nanuet, NY near the Tappan Zee Bridge.  I have 2 hotel rooms already, but do not yet have race tickets.

hemi68charger

Someone take him up on the offer.. It's a once-in-a-lifetime situation... Gotta meet ya John....

Troy,
or for the trip,
DB
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Big Bird

Hey John, was wondering what was your status, sorry to hear no resolution to the problem. As i told you last week, i'm loaded with 4 people, no one is cancelling. Surely hope someone steps up with help for you, looking foward to seeing you & your Daytona ...... GOOD LUCK ..., Ron
BIG - BIRD :)

FJ5WING

Hey John,

When are you leaving and when do you need an answer?

I need to work Thursday until 2:00pm and wont know until then.
wingless now, but still around.

johntpr

Well..honestly I don't know.  I don't know if I can get race tickets Fed Exed at this point etc or get at gate etc. If I was to go it would probably be leave this area Tues, and leave Sunday after race I'd guess. I will PM cell #

XXHEMI

John

I am very sorry I bailed on you! Last time it took me 17 hrs to get there so I don't think you need to leave until  Thursday?

Driven home seemed a lot longer then the trip there though. I hope you can find a co pilot

Sorry again Ed

hemi68charger

Quote from: XXHEMI on October 22, 2009, 06:02:34 AM
John

I am very sorry I bailed on you! Last time it took me 17 hrs to get there so I don't think you need to leave until  Thursday?

Driven home seemed a lot longer then the trip there though. I hope you can find a co pilot

Sorry again Ed

Ah man !! Ed, you're not going to be there? Shot..... Hope all's well....... Wanted you to see you again and show off my newest Dodge..  ;D

John,,, I've got the vibes going for ya.......... Come on guys !!!!

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Aero426

Quote from: johntpr on October 21, 2009, 09:08:15 PM
Well..honestly I don't know.  I don't know if I can get race tickets Fed Exed at this point etc or get at gate etc. If I was to go it would probably be leave this area Tues, and leave Sunday after race I'd guess. I will PM cell #

TIckets will be available down there. 

hemi68charger

Quote from: Aero426 on October 22, 2009, 08:16:01 AM
Well..honestly I don't know.  I don't know if I can get race tickets Fed Exed at this point etc or get at gate etc. If I was to go it would probably be leave this area Tues, and leave Sunday after race I'd guess. I will PM cell #

:2thumbs:  That's what I thought.. Or, maybe buy now if Ty's got some sort of Will-call?
Troy

70Sbird

I just called the contact at the track and ordered my tickets on Monday, he sent them UPS 2nd day. I got them yesterday. He could overnight them to you if needed.

Scott Faulkner

Aero426

Quote from: hemi68charger on October 22, 2009, 08:55:40 AM
Quote from: Aero426 on October 22, 2009, 08:16:01 AM
Well..honestly I don't know.  I don't know if I can get race tickets Fed Exed at this point etc or get at gate etc. If I was to go it would probably be leave this area Tues, and leave Sunday after race I'd guess. I will PM cell #

:2thumbs:  That's what I thought.. Or, maybe buy now if Ty's got some sort of Will-call?

Last time in 2004, the will call was just outside the museum.   It was really easy.