News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

B-J has a nice HP2 Satellite up for auction.........

Started by Chad L. Magee, November 28, 2005, 07:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad L. Magee

I was checking out the B-J list for the January auctions and found a car that is quite familiar to me for some reason:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/vehicles/cardetail_list.asp?id=182303

If I am not mistaken, this car is currently owned up in Canada, as I have talked to someone up there a couple of years ago about a HP2 Satellite.  What makes me think that this is the same car is that he said his was an orginal 15,000 mile white creampuff with a 4-speed (which the one in the auction is).  What is really interesting to me is that it was built on the same day as my HP2 was: Dec. 15, 1965, but has a SO # of about 40 more than mine.  I have been trying to figure out the production factory of my car since my car's VIN tag is missing and this one may give me a clue to which plant it was made at.  If anyone is planning on going to the auction, could you do me a favor and take a picture of the fender tag for me?  I have wanted to start a HP2 registry, but time keeps interfering with my plans.  I figure this would be a start........
Ph.D. Metallocene Chemist......

Shakey

I might be going again this year.  I have a customer in Scottsdale, AZ who I visit every year in January (imagine that) and we usually spend Friday afternoon at the auction.

I am still finalizing my schedule for December right now and I will work on January in a few weeks.  I say might because my whole reason for being in the SW is in Las Vegas and that customer is changing their schedule around.  How dare they!

I'll let you know Chad.

Charger Aficionado

Big Lebowski

Also 2 '70 Chargers in the auction, one is restored Six-pack car w/ a non matching engine. I'm watching that one since i have the same deal, a non matching V code car. Cant wait.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

89MOPAR

77 Ram-Charger SE factory 440 'Macho' package
03 Ram Hemi 4x4 Pickup
Noble M400
72 Satellite Sebring Plus +

Charger Aficionado