News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Michael Irvine print coming out at the Talladega meet.

Started by Ghoste, October 29, 2009, 10:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

I got to see the original last weekend but the prints should be available soon.  I know he is going to be showing it at Talladega and I think the wing car fans will like it.  It's an overhead of Petty in the pits.  I think it will be displayed at Tim Welborns place.

Big Bird

yes , he was at Wellborn's & the print is awesome !!  Bought a copy, (2/500) & am very pleased
BIG - BIRD :)

pettybird

wanted it, can't justify $200 on unemployment.  would have bought it if I still had a job!

Aero426

Fantastic print, great view of the car, but it has the WRONG WHEELS !    Broke as I am, I wanted it until I saw it had those mid 70's slotted wheels like the Petty museum car had for years.   I hate it when the simple details are not correct.   

nitrometal

I bought the big print (after I received approval from the boss, of course).  They brought #43 of 50 and I had to have it.  I was drawn to it like a moth to a flame.  I barely saw anything else in the museum because of that!
I love the smell of nitro in the morning.

http://pettysuperbird.com

maxwellwedge

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on November 04, 2009, 09:44:58 PM
Dave Snyder unveiled his new print there as well.
I really like his stuff , but i wish he would put about 1/2 the cars in his pictures .  Way to cluttered IMHO  :Twocents:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE