News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Favorite MACHO, ACTION, EPIC FLICKS? Redeem yourself and your MAN CARD here>>>

Started by ChargerBill, November 29, 2005, 04:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerBill

Falling Down is pretty good

I don't care for Michael Douglas too much, but I also liked:

The Game
The In-Laws
Life is a highway...

Grizzly

'Pitch Black" was pretty good... :devil: but there are too many Clint Eastwood and John Wayne films for me to list.

Carlwalski

69bananabeast

Full Metal Jacket 
3000 Miles to Graceland

Open Range - (Kevin Costner)  Best part was a scene in a bar where this one guy was leaning on the bar and evin costner slid his Long neck down the bar and it hit the guy in the head.
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Big Lebowski

Lots a westerns...anything Eastwood, Silverado, Lonesome Dove (killer mini-series w/ Tommy Lee Jones/Robert Duvall)

Space movies...Aliens

And I'll admit to liking Red Dawn because I hang out in a forest, and living in those Colorado Arrapoho mountains looks cool.

And of course..."The Big Lebowski"...Don't cheat at Bowling when Walter Sobchek's on the other team. :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Brock Samson

Big Lebowski

Quote from: Stratocharger on December 12, 2005, 09:57:29 PM
SLAPSHOT

plus most every other Paul Newman flick i ever seen...

"I don't want any trouble, or I'll throw you guys out...I'm listening to the F*&%ing song!!" :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

General_01

Westens are my favs. To name a few....
1. Unforgiven
2. Shane
3. Sons of Katie Elder
4. Rio Bravo
5. The Shootist-Probably the best performance by John Wayne
6. Rooster Cogburn
7. Silverado
8. Open Range
9. Pale Rider
10. Quigley Down Under
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Brock Samson

General_01

Quote from: Stratocharger on December 12, 2005, 11:54:47 PM
you seen One-eyed Jacks with Brando and Karl Maulden?..

Nope. I saw the movie with Steve McQueen and Karl Maulden. I forget the name now. SM is the son of parents who were murdered by Karl Malden, so SM tracks him down, joins his gang, and then gets revenge.
496 stroker
4-speed

Brock Samson

well there's a lotta great westerns "once upon a time in the west" is prolly my fav. henry fonda as a bad guy is simply AWSOME!  :yesnod:

TheGhost

The original Walking Tall.

Gunfight at the OK Corral.

Just saw Walk the Line, a MUST for every country music or Johnny Cash fan!

Those movies with Jackie Chan and Chris Rock....  what the hell were they called?

Hunt for Red October

Patriot Games (both were damn good books, too.  Sum of all Fears is ruined by Affleck :sick:)

The original Predator, the sequal sucked.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

General_01

Quote from: Ghost on December 13, 2005, 01:13:17 AM

Those movies with Jackie Chan and Chris Rock....   what the hell were they called?

I beleive you are thinking of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour" and "Rush Hour 2"
496 stroker
4-speed

TheGhost

Quote from: General_01 on December 13, 2005, 08:37:56 PM
Quote from: Ghost on December 13, 2005, 01:13:17 AM

Those movies with Jackie Chan and Chris Rock....  what the hell were they called?

I beleive you are thinking of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker in "Rush Hour" and "Rush Hour 2"

Yea, I think that's it.  Chris somethingorother.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ChargerBill

I'm adding Walk the Line to my list...just saw it - t was a really good movie.
Life is a highway...