News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Jay Leno or David Letterman?

Started by ChargerBill, December 07, 2005, 02:43:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you rather watch?

Jay Leno
26 (59.1%)
David Letterman
14 (31.8%)
Don't like either of them
4 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Spartan

Leno here, if I stay up late enough Conan is my favorite.  Conan is a riot, he used to write for the Simpsons before he had a show.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

doechsle

Letterman is too dry. Leno isn't perfect either but I like some the stuff he does before the interviews.

RD

1. Leno
2. Conan
3. That scottish guy (he is pretty funny)
4. Letterman
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Afturhrz

Quote from: GTX on December 07, 2005, 05:58:22 PM

Oh, I also HATE that bald headed ego maniacal freak band leader of Lettermans!

Thats why I cant turn on the Letterman show, that dude isnt even close....

Dale The Bold

I used to think Letterman was funny, but his jokes are repetitious, and he wastes too much time standing there thinking he's funny.  Yeah, your hand disappears when you put it in your jacket, you should have learned that in the dressing room, so stop grinning and wasting our time.

Conan is the best, and always will be.  I hope they don't try to l imit his creativity when the bump him to an earlier time slot. 
But Leno > Letterman.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

'CUDA360

You guys bring up a good point about Conan

A couple of months ago my 10 year old son and I were watching a couple of minutes of the conan rerun show with MR T.

We still talk about it to this day, it was just so funny  :icon_smile_big:

Lowprofile

Conan will be replacing Leno on the Tonight Show when Jay retires next year. :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

hemi68charger

Cars aside, I prefer Letterman.... I'm wacky I guess. I like his wit.......... Used to prefer Leno.. Not sure when I changed.........

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

ChargerBill

I agree that Conan is the best late night host on TV right now...he's just plain funny.
Life is a highway...

Silver R/T

conan o brien is funniest of them all
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722