News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where is best place to order oem shoulder harness seat belt for my 69 Road Runer

Started by 1Bad70Charger, December 17, 2009, 03:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Bad70Charger

Hi there,

Just picked up a nice ralleye green 69 road runner hardtop, with the six pack look with black steel wheels and black lift off 6-pack hood.

Where is best place for pricing and customer service to order oem shoulder style harness for my 69 plymouth.  The car has stock oem lap belts in place but want to get the shoulder harness for safety so my body don't slam into steering wheel, et., in case I got into an accident, as I plan on driving her all over!  :2thumbs:

Thanks in advance!  :cheers:
48 year old Self Employed Trial Lawyer (I fight the ambulance chasers); 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner A12 Tribute Car, Built 505ci; Silver 2008 Hemi Dodge Challenger SRT8, Black 2006 Corvette Z06 427ci LS7-Keep God First, Family Second and Horsepower Third.  Interests:  God, Fast American Cars (old and new), Classic Muscle Cars, German Sheperds, Guns, Animals and the Great Outdoors (sick of Chicago).

Hemidog

Are you set on stock? Because XV sells a really nice retractable 3-point set.

1Bad70Charger

No does not have to be stock and can you post up a phone number or weblink for XV.

Thanks much! :cheers:
48 year old Self Employed Trial Lawyer (I fight the ambulance chasers); 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner A12 Tribute Car, Built 505ci; Silver 2008 Hemi Dodge Challenger SRT8, Black 2006 Corvette Z06 427ci LS7-Keep God First, Family Second and Horsepower Third.  Interests:  God, Fast American Cars (old and new), Classic Muscle Cars, German Sheperds, Guns, Animals and the Great Outdoors (sick of Chicago).

Hemidog

Here you go:

http://www.xvmotorsports.com/products/detail/index.cfm?nPID=113&cid=21&cdesc=Interior

I've got a set, and they sure beat the original "airplane" belts!  :2thumbs:
They also sell matching lap belts for the rear seat.

1Bad70Charger

Thanks Hemidog, appreicate it!  :cheers:

If I wanted to find a shoulder belt to work with the oem stock seat belts already in the car, who do you guys recommending contacting for oem shoulder harnesses on a 69 Roadrunner?  :cheers:

1Bad70Charger