News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

70 Superbird FS

Started by scatpakrt, December 13, 2009, 01:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scatpakrt

71 "Mr. Norm's" Charger R/T, 440 auto, 323 Suregrip, Bright Red
09 Challenger SRT8, 6.1 Hemi, auto, Brilliant Black Pearlcoat
08 Mega Cab, 2500 Diesel, auto, Brilliant Black Pearlcoat

mauve66

no pics yet, i thought the pics would be available after thatnksgiving.................... not driven since 70 somehting,,,,,,,,,, better be stored good or all that rust won't be worth 85K, i've seen to many driveable cars for 80-100K
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

charger_fan_4ever

rusty 1/4's,window,trunk..... not running.....needs a complete resto..... 85k   :icon_smile_question:

Saw a solid bird on CL a month ago for 50k.

hemi68charger

mmmmm, in the Houston area?......  Maybe I need to see if it's still available......

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

nascarxx29

I know of one like that .Wonder if its the same car or not
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Rallyecharger

Sounds like alot of $$$ for a car that needs that needs a full resto..... :Twocents:
The problem is that the current market situation is not supporting this guys 2006 market pricing.
Definetely alot better deals out there than that.....sure its a Superbird but rusty quaters,plug,hood etc....and
not running :rotz: 

GeneralLeeTESH

TROY-
If you buy another Wing car-your wife WILL execute you !   ;D :yesnod: :scratchchin: :hah:
The TESH

hemi68charger

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on December 14, 2009, 11:36:01 AM
TROY-
If you buy another Wing car-your wife WILL execute you !   ;D :yesnod: :scratchchin: :hah:

There's no way I could get another WING car....... Not two at the same time any how.......  But, my Chargers were actually in our wedding vows:

Me: I will love, honor and cherish you and foresake all others, including my Mopars...........

Her: I will love, honor and cherish you and never make you sell your Mopars............

So, it was said in front of God, Family and Friends...........

Troy
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

Dave Kanofsky

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 14, 2009, 09:39:40 PM
TROY-

There's no way I could get another WING car....... Not two at the same time any how.......  But, my Chargers were actually in our wedding vows:

Me: I will love, honor and cherish you and foresake all others, including my Mopars...........

Her: I will love, honor and cherish you and never make you sell your Mopars............

Troy

YOU ARE THE MAN.   
Just when I thought I had done well by using a Superbird to take us from the ceremony to the reception, followed of course by a parade of Mopar Muscle.

It was the same 'bird that I then bought and brought both of my kids home in when they were born.  then I sold it 7 years and 2 days ago and bought the Daytona.
"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17, NLT

Racers For Christ Chaplain (www.teamrfc.org)

hemi68charger

Quote from: Dave Kanofsky on December 15, 2009, 08:55:55 AM
TROY-

Troy

YOU ARE THE MAN.   
Just when I thought I had done well by using a Superbird to take us from the ceremony to the reception, followed of course by a parade of Mopar Muscle.

It was the same 'bird that I then bought and brought both of my kids home in when they were born.  then I sold it 7 years and 2 days ago and bought the Daytona.

I try..  :icon_smile_big:  Being the President of the Houston Club (getting to be like, forever.. it's ok), I have to be an example.........  :lol:
Troy

scatpakrt

Quote from: hemi68charger on December 15, 2009, 09:09:56 AM
TROY-
If you buy another Wing car-your wife WILL execute you !   ;D :yesnod: :scratchchin: :hah:

There's no way I could get another WING car....... Not two at the same time any how.......  But, my Chargers were actually in our wedding vows:

Troy

YOU ARE THE MAN.  

It was the same 'bird that I then bought and brought both of my kids home in when they were born.  then I sold it 7 years and 2 days ago and bought the Daytona.

I try..  :icon_smile_big:  Being the President of the Houston Club (getting to be like, forever.. it's ok), I have to be an example.........  :lol:
Troy,
I think a good example for our long standing President would be to have a minimum of at least 2 Wing Cars! lol! :smilielol:

hemi68charger

Quote from: scatpakrt on December 15, 2009, 06:08:55 PM
Quote from: hemi68charger on December 15, 2009, 09:09:56 AM
TROY-
If you buy another Wing car-your wife WILL execute you !   ;D :yesnod: :scratchchin: :hah:

There's no way I could get another WING car....... Not two at the same time any how.......  But, my Chargers were actually in our wedding vows:

Troy

YOU ARE THE MAN.  

It was the same 'bird that I then bought and brought both of my kids home in when they were born.  then I sold it 7 years and 2 days ago and bought the Daytona.

I try..  :icon_smile_big:  Being the President of the Houston Club (getting to be like, forever.. it's ok), I have to be an example.........  :lol:
Troy,
I think a good example for our long standing President would be to have a minimum of at least 2 Wing Cars! lol! :smilielol:

Well Well Well....  Lookie there !!!!!!  Mr. Tuffy........

1st, get your reply within the quotes !!!!!   :icon_smile_big:

2nd, can you talk to Santa Claus to help me out with that Presidential requirement?

Come on over for Christmas Mister !!!!

Troy

scatpakrt

Sure Troy,

I'll asked Santa for you if I knew Kim's phone number :nana:

Will come by sometime before Xmas, gotta see the Daytona Sled again.. :2thumbs: