News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mr. G's Fateners -fender bolt kits

Started by PocketThunder, December 27, 2005, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Has anyone ordered a fastener kit from Mr. G's?     I'm trying to buy a fender bolt kit and totallyautoinc wants $58 for a fender bolt kit.   Mr. G's website sucks and they dont show you the bolts, just the name of the kit and how much.   I called in and talked to Lavine and she said they have a complete B body exterior kit, 132 pieces, for $103.75, i dont know if i need all that but they dont show whats included in that kit on their site.  

Anyone have a Mr. G's catalog handy?   Is there a fender bolt kit in there somewhere so i have something to compare prices to to jusify $58 for it.....
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Well OK, i found a kit on ebay from a company in florida.  ebay #8025411984  $9 for 20 bolts.  It looks like the same bolt so i'll just try the local parts store and see if i can get them there.  I have half of them, the other half snapped off.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."