News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

BURNED TO THE GROUND...

Started by Steve P., December 03, 2005, 07:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve P.

My buddy Ray called me this afternoon and told me to turn on the news. I wanted to throw up.. My favorite bone yard had burned to the ground last night. They showed about 40 seconds or so of the office and work bays blowing to pieces. Torch tanks exploding and car parts flying through the air.. Then the firefighters shattering block walls like it was thin glass.

I went by with a few buddies today and talked with Doug, (the owner). It's a total mess!!   :icon_smile_dead:The juke box is 100% gone. the early 1940s gas pump is destroyed. (It worked).. Tire machines, tool boxes, welding machines, dune buggies burned to the ground.. Loads of Mopar stuff that Ray has been hoarding. Even a bunch of go-cart tires and wheels and a 5 hp Briggs that I just brought over to him a few weeks ago for his kids.

The investigators know it was arson. They even have finger prints, film and (believe it or not), DNA. The stupid bastards took a crap in a motor home right in the middle of the floor..   There is more but it's all a bit much if you know what I mean!!!!   I am sick!!!!!!!  

Why don't stupid people just just dig a big hole. Jump down in and blow their damn brains all over themselves and leave everyone else alone?????   Instead, stupid people have to ruin things for everyone else and make everyone else pay for the stupid things the STUPID PEOPLE DO........ :flame:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Mopar440+6

That absolutely sucks Steve. I hope they catch the rat bastards that did that. Its just not right that people are so jealous or insecure that they feel the need to do crap like that...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

firefighter3931

I hate arsonists   :flame: I hope they throw them in the pen....forever. Just be thankful no one was hurt or killed. That does suck that a man's livelyhood was screwed around with, no excuse for that. Sorry for your buddy's hardship Steve   :(

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bull

Bummer. It always seems to happen to the nice places doesn't it? How come hlpag is still standing?

TheGhost

Quote from: bull on December 04, 2005, 01:36:17 AM
Bummer. It always seems to happen to the nice places doesn't it? How come hlpag is still standing?

Because most of us here live too far away from it. :D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Shakey

Again, thankfully nobody was hurt.