News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

whats the average price?

Started by stingger68, January 17, 2010, 06:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stingger68

a guy my brother knows has the complet interior for a 68 charger. he had got-en two sets i think and didn't use the gold set. from what I'm told its the front and back recovers for the seats and both door and back half panels. any one know what a set like this runs?   :D

Cooter

When I got mine from the Paddock, it cost me something like $650.00 For everything. IE: Carpet, seat covers, and headliner..NO door panels.....

Course, this was back in 2004.......
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

stingger68

kool thanks, i'll call the guy and see what all comes with it and how much he wants for it all. just wanted to see about what it runs in price.

Troy

Which manufacturer? Assuming you're talking about a 68, the Legendary pieces will run a little over $1000. PUI will be slightly less expensive.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.